for Leilani

8/23/2002 c4 White Tigress
Awwww! That was so sweet. The whole friendship thing. I can't wait 4 the costume party. I'd like 2 know more about her school. Like if there are any b***hes she can get in a fight with. Please update soon. Longer chapters please... and dont pout. It's not good 4 you.
8/23/2002 c4 White Tigress
8/22/2002 c4 4MartyMcFlyHasMyShoes
Hey =) I thought this was great so far, your characters are cool. Can't wait to see what happens next... =)
8/21/2002 c3 White Tigress
Hehehe. Good thing this story is pg-13 you know what alot of real life teenagers would be doing in a big house not guarded... anyway Daria why why why didn't I guess. I have no clue... anyway wicked story update soon
8/21/2002 c3 2entertianangels
I really, really like your story. Maris is so cool and from the last part of chapter 3 Trent seems really sweet. Keep Writing!
8/20/2002 c3 5Corali
Hi! I really really liek your story so far! maris seems like a really cool character, I hope you write more! bye Bye!
8/19/2002 c2 White Tigress
Trent sounds really cute. Was kinda suprised by the Bi thing though but it's all good. Rhoda lives in a mansion cool must be a huge one. Can't wait for updates keep the sarcasim commin. Peace
8/19/2002 c2 3Leilani
Hey, this story caught my eye because the title is my name.. lol.. I really like it, anyway, Maris is pretty funny. I love her sarcasm; she reminds me of Daria. The way she dresses is kinda like Daria too.. and there's a Trent.. lol. Yeah, so this is a cool story. Why's it called Leilani? Or did I miss that?
8/19/2002 c2 24Tara Cools
o i liked this chap! wow rhoda's house sounds um...big! so maris is falling for trent...interesting...i really like the dialogue...that keeps me interested as well! keep writing!
8/18/2002 c1 White Tigress
Your story is really cool. Love tha sarcasim. Is she gonna like tha 23 yr old? Hope hes not tall hed have 2 pick her up 2 kiss her. lol great story hope u update soon
8/18/2002 c1 2rejuvenate
Oooh. I like Maris! And your dialogue is really nice, it really sparks. The characterization isn't much yet, but there's enough. And your overall writing is great. I can't wait to see how Maris and Rhoda's older brother interact! .. and is anyone else getting "Mary" from "Maris" and giggling insanely?
8/18/2002 c1 24Tara Cools
i like this so far! maris' greeting is diferent than your typical first day of school greeting!lol...wow she makes a new friend on the first day of school and she invites her over! that's pretty sweet! well continue i wanna see where u go with this story!

*Tara Cools*