for It Isn't Gold She Longs For

6/8/2003 c1 84Jaclyn
-when I just wanted you to stay-

promise you wouldn't leave me.-

*sigh* I love hyphens. They add so much to the sound of the poem in my head. Know what I mean? *fumbles for words* I can't really explain it...it just makes me read them differently. And great line, btw.

-Instead, I got a computer,

and you never came home.-

Ouch. Now there's a line that just...gets you in your gut. Cutting honesty.

What a terrible beauty of a poem.
2/5/2003 c1 Quiet Grace
this is so sad...

you write very powerfully.
11/28/2002 c1 20paradigm se7en
Very interesting, and something well worth thinking about.
11/20/2002 c1 74Yelen
I have shivers. That is a great poem. I liked that you included items in it, like "my own computer" and "Siamese kitten". Makes it more personal. I like this poem a lot. Good work.
11/20/2002 c1 90SweetGrape
This is very true and moving.

The contrasts emphasise how little the dad really knew about his child- and how sad it was.

Very sad and heartwrenching end.
11/9/2002 c1 3Scarletteyes
this was great ::sniff:: it was really good
9/28/2002 c1 3until strawberry sherbert
Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Incredible. Real..

perfect.
9/15/2002 c1 I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount
Aaaaww *Sniff* I think that hugs are very importnt.I love to get hugs.

Could you maybe read mine and W.M's new novel "The Fruits of Humanity"?I would really apricate it if you could and please keep writng.
8/31/2002 c1 Villain
As always you somehow manage to bring us into your deepest feelings with simple words. I really got a sense of sadness in this one. You've portrayed the feeling of loss and pain beautifully.

Cheers. Ta ta for now dawling.

Adieu mon ami until we meet again.
8/29/2002 c1 7stargaterdii
That was really beautiful.
8/21/2002 c1 Smiley- Bear
This is soo sad. Please keep writing!
8/21/2002 c1 Guest
Sad but, true. hope you feel better soon. and I hope that the people who read it won't make the same mistake
8/21/2002 c1 59condemned Hope
That's really sad, you gave a very good sight of your feelings. I really like it.
8/21/2002 c1 17Akira2
That is such a sad poem. I might use that as inspiration for a story, but I can see it's very heartfelt.