for Four Sisters

3/14/2004 c20 1Liat86
This is such a great chapter. I have to tell you that Grace's story is my favourite si I was very glad to see the new (and long) chapter was hers.
You really should fo a survey to see which story is the most liked. Just a suggestion.
3/14/2004 c20 5FlyingPhish
I think that Grace is being chased by 2 men...no...actually I believe that Alexander is actually sir ashford? and maybe they switched places? I don't know, but you better update quick.
2/22/2004 c1 Butterfly Radcliffe
I've only read the prologue, but I it's a wonderful begining and immediatly made me want to read more. Great creativity with the names and the way they related to the mother's situation! I'll be sure to read the rest of the story!
~Faith, Hope and Love
2/20/2004 c19 Lily Pierce
Rebecca and Robert? I'm not sure what to think about that. I like Hope and Robert together! I also think Charity should marry Charles, and then Charlotte can have Sandy... I hope that the next chapter will be posted soon!
2/20/2004 c17 Lily Pierce
*smiles* Despite the fact that I don't like the arrangement, I AM glad that she's going to marry him... As for Grace and Alexander, I love them together! I feel really bad for Sandy, though. I don't know if Charity is a good person to be with him. I'm glad that things will be working out for Hope now that she has the money!
2/20/2004 c7 Lily Pierce
I'm not too fond of Charity... I like Faith, though. Hope and Grace are really great, too. :) I meant to review the chapter when Faith met Joshua, but my computer wouldn't work... I loved it, though! *grins*
2/20/2004 c19 4Katie-Clarissa
I just finished the whole story so far and I have to say that it is extremely well written as I expressed in a previous review. It has great detail and I didn't notice any grammar problems (besides the occasional typo which is understandable). I'm eager to hear what happens with each girls romances and most of all I'd like to know what happens to Grace and her suitor. Hope and Rebecca's growing conflicts and fights over Robert also interest me. Keep up the awesome writing and please update as soon as convienent. I really enjoy reading this story.
2/16/2004 c19 Ailenat
wonderful story
each pov captures the character's personalities so well
keep writing!
2/16/2004 c1 Lily Pierce
Brilliant start! :) I can't wait to read the entire story!
2/14/2004 c1 Katie-Clarissa
Wow! I have got to tell you that I have just read the prologue and already I know that I'm going to sit here and read the whole thing straight through. And I also have to tell you that it really strikes me as funny that you chose the names you did because my name is Grace and I really am the one who sticks out in my family as ungraceful and with a totally different attitude then the rest. Also I really love the names Hope, Charity, and Faith. So much in fact that I wanted to name my children that (depending on if they are girls of course). Anyway I just found that extremely weird. Another thing that I wanted to mention was even besides the names I would still be interested in your story. You truely have a unique writing style that is both detailed and captivating even in the prologue. A lot of people, including myself, don't have that gift. And several people on this site wouldn't know how to use it if they did. You are truely blessed and an excellent writer. I look forward to reading more of your story.
2/14/2004 c19 8Hotkitty
Oh this is such a wicked fic!
This is definetily going in my faves!
Robert seems a bit fishy if u ask me and i think that Grace and that Mackenzie Smith guy should go 2gether although i do feel sorry 4 poor frank.
UPDATE SOON!
Hotkitty
2/10/2004 c19 Anchovy of doom
Wow... truly amazing. I liked everything about this story except for one thing- the whole proper speech issue. God... It was like they were living, breathing dictionaries. I know that for that time period it was proper and such, and it would be very appropriate in the writing part, but who talks like that on a day to day basis? The dialog makes my head spin 0.o
1/30/2004 c19 encbks
Wow, all of it is great and it is just getting better. I has lines of Little Women but is really so much more. the dialogue is great, I do think it needs a little more description, like what did the ball look like and more of the homes just for imaginig, but this is a wonderful storyline, continue.
1/26/2004 c19 Shalot
I normally stay away from 'Victorian-like' fiction but I really found this entertaining and thoroughly riveting, even with all the long sentences and all. You write with a nice, satisfying style similar to Jane Austen.
I'm really enjoying the separate fates lined up for the four sisters and there's more than enough suspense as to how each of them would turn out. I'm a bit questionable about Hope and Robert's marriage, seems like Rebecca has her eyes on destroying their union (and I've always been suspicious about men so there you go) and I sense a possible romance between Joshua and Faith even if it's going to be companionable understanding. I also really took a shining to the "other" Alexander Mackenzie-Smith and I think he'll be a nice match with Grace, who's my favorite sister of the four.
Naturally, Charity is the least virtious of the four sisters though she is rather entertaining. Though we haven't seen much of Alexander Ashford, I doubt he'll be as interesting in the end. Too much hype and all.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters. I think this must be one of the longest reviews I've done!
1/21/2004 c19 1Beccs