for Four Sisters

10/14/2003 c18 The Pancake Chef
Keep writing! I love this story, and the characters are great! Update soon!
10/14/2003 c18 kgcyglu
Please update soon. Faith is the favorite to me out of them all. I want to see what happens. Please write more. Thank you.
9/30/2003 c18 lilyofthevalley5
I loved it absolutly loved it. I love the characters. Charity is the most interesting. Update soon.
9/25/2003 c18 2Cassandra Flavius
Please, please, please continue! It's a really good story! I can't wait to know what happens to Faith! It's a pity that she's the least favourite daughter. Faith is my favourite of the four!... and, Oh, what's happaning to Charity...? ;)
9/21/2003 c1 ck
Write more please. I like this story. I hope you get time to write more chapters. I can't wait.
9/7/2003 c5 4foxdance
You are a very talented writer. After five chapters, not only am I hooked, but I already adore your characters. You can have this published, you know :)

foxdance
9/5/2003 c18 Edainme
Wow...

I mean...WOW..

I hadn't been on fictionpress in a long time, and I used to check for updates all the time. I read the rest of this all at once. This is great! You MUST update! NOW!

XD
8/24/2003 c18 7Liriel87
She Should ley her friend marry Charles! O that would be the one nice thing Charity would do! But i guess she is just to plain mean! Humph. Good chapter! Update soon!

Liriel
8/24/2003 c18 ck
I love this story. I hope you write the next chapter soon.
8/21/2003 c17 5MandyHubbard
darn it, i gotta stop reading before the last chapter~! this was EXCELLENT though, and i look forward to more. Great plot twist too! :)

panda
8/21/2003 c10 MandyHubbard
just wanted to let you know im reading your story.. .love it so far! so many characters and details! its excellent. Faith is my favorite. :)
8/21/2003 c18 8Little Comet
*Sharp intake of breath* I LOVE THIS! So beautifully written! You deserve to have this published!
8/20/2003 c18 1Fire and Flowers
this story is awesome! your writing style is flawless! please update soon =)

btw, I hate Charity. though by looking through your reviews, i don't think i'm alone.
8/20/2003 c18 5Knightengale
Charity is so annoying, she's funny. I think she likes her cousin Charles. She just doesn't realize it yet. Or maybe she does... And what exactly is going on with Rebecca and Robert?
8/20/2003 c18 26Flawless Storm
I know some people don't like Charity because she is, well, spoiled, but I think that her character depicts how most girls were back then so I actually like the way you have written Charity's chapters. Another perfect chapter. I hope you update soon. Flawless Storm.
397 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »