for Four Sisters

7/1/2003 c15 5chellziez
I feel so sorry for Hope! And Robert! Man but Charity is mean! And her mother doesn't appreciate Faith...so sad. There are so many men, who is going to marry who? lol. Update soon!
7/1/2003 c15 2MidniteDreamer
I've enjoyed reading your story so far. I love the fact that the sisters are portrayed so realistically. I can see much of myself in Grace,and my sister in Charity. I find myself waiting for the next chapter with eager anticipation. Sometimes, however, your story is a bit hard to follow, because some parts are a bit lengthy and wordy, mostly the parts that are transitional. But other than that, your story is well written, and I've enjoyed reading it this far. I can't wait for the next installment.
6/30/2003 c15 Xilo
oh dear... poor Hope...

though I prefer to keep Frank liking Grace instead of suddenly in love with Hope...

please update :D
6/30/2003 c15 3Shui Sheng
Argh! What happened? I really hope this all works out. I feel so bad for Hope right now.

Until next time! ^_^
6/30/2003 c15 1Beccs
What a cliffie! Great job!
6/29/2003 c15 8Paper Angel
Dang, you are going to get Frank and Hope together aren't you? Dang... I liked her with Robert, the poor sap. Maybe he and Grace would work well together.

:: wink wink ::

Well, I didn't think the wedding would get pulled off, but I didn't think this would happen. Dang. Interesting little twist your threw in there.

As for the inconsistencies... the updates are so far and few between (just like mine) I kind of forget how it is supposed to go.

:: shrugs ::

That could tell me that I should really work on getting my story updated with more regularity. Anyway, you are at a hard part of the story. It is easy to start a story, bring it to a climax and have the conflict - but resolving it is always the hardest. Tying together all of the loose ends, if you will, but I have "faith and hope" that you will do it with "grace". Please give me enough "charity" the pardon the ban puns.

Okay, excuse me while I go die of embarrassment.

Great chapter as always, and revisions are -always- good. Take care.
6/28/2003 c15 stowersd
no fair! you can't end on that note! what has happened? please continue your marvelous story soon because you've left all of us readers in a terrible suspense!
6/28/2003 c15 8Little Comet
WOOW!
6/28/2003 c15 36Sira Morgan
Oh no! AAck! Keep writing! You're keeping us on a cliff!
6/28/2003 c15 7Liriel87
How sad...update soon!
6/28/2003 c15 SAngel
oh poor hope!
6/28/2003 c15 5Knightengale
Oh, no! What was the reason? I must know! Poor, poor Hope. I swear, Robert better have a good reason for doing that. Cad.

Anyway, is it just me or was there a little something between Hope and Frank?
6/28/2003 c15 not active
AAW the suspense!

What did they talk about? I need to know!

Update pleaz!
6/25/2003 c1 Kieth Ames
Aweing introduction. This is the kind of writing others envy. The naming of the girls was brilliant and it makes you want to read more.
6/23/2003 c14 silversky
i absolutely love your style! reminds me a lot of jane austen. hope to see more soon.
397 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »