for Four Sisters

7/15/2005 c21 2Brooke Davis
Great job! I love this story. It is definitely one of my favorites.

If you ever have the time, plz review for my story 'Rivals for Life'.
7/15/2005 c1 Brooke Davis
Wow! You are a frickin good writer! Lol. I love this story so far. I'm completely hooked. Amazing job!
6/1/2005 c21 Devonshirelass
Fantastic chapter! I look forward to reading more about Sir Ashford and Mr Mackenzie-Smith!
6/1/2005 c20 Devonshirelass
I think Mackenzie-Smith is Sir Ashford! Haha! Wouldn't it be funny if it was!
6/1/2005 c19 Devonshirelass
Oh dear it looks like the spoiled Rebecca has her eye on the baker's son!
6/1/2005 c18 Devonshirelass
What a nasty character Charity is. I hope she gets her just desserts!
6/1/2005 c17 Devonshirelass
This story just gets better and better, I am really don't want to pause to write a review, i just want to read one chapter after another! I really am enjoying this story and can't wait to read the next chapter...
6/1/2005 c16 Devonshirelass
Oh! Oh Interesting, on with the next chapter...
6/1/2005 c15 Devonshirelass
Aww what a shame. Poor Hope. How could they! Aww I feel so sorry for her! Once again another fantastic chapter, which was well written with a great plot I look forward to reading the next chapter...
6/1/2005 c14 Devonshirelass
Aww looks like Hope has had her way and she is going to marry Robert! I hope it works out for them!
5/31/2005 c13 Devonshirelass
I was right she is a dragon. An interfering old coot. I copuld call her several other names also, but I am behaving! Heehee! I am really enjoying this story and am loosing myself in the plot. It's fantastic, and well written. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/31/2005 c12 Devonshirelass
Louisa = Dragon! The old dragon was snooping and caught Hope and Robert out, I hope it all works out for them and that the old dragon does not put a spoke in it.
5/31/2005 c11 Devonshirelass
Ha! It seems all the sisters have been paired up! I can't help but feel sorry for Frank though. Poor fella. Could you rustle up a love interest for him? I feel so sorry for him!
5/31/2005 c10 Devonshirelass
Haha! Well, this chapter made me laugh, I picture them to look like a right pair of ninnes! Rebecca had an attack of the vapours, and all over the wrong man! Ha! Onwards with the next chapter!
5/31/2005 c9 Devonshirelass
This chapter was fantastic, it really made me smile. I like the way she riled Joshua Darlington! Seems there will be a romance in the air there too!
397 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »