for Four Sisters

5/31/2005 c8 Devonshirelass
Aww! I think the courtship of Hope and Robert is so sweet, and presenting her with the bracelet! How sweet! Needless to say this is a fantastic story and I am enjoying each word!
5/31/2005 c7 Devonshirelass
I think Charity is a spoiled brat and she is irritating the life out of me!But a great chapter, and the characters are fantastic, I look forward to reading more...
5/31/2005 c6 Devonshirelass
Aww another great chapter. I can't wait to see how this story progresses!
5/31/2005 c5 Devonshirelass
Hmm, Joshua Darlington, could there be a possible romance there too? Another great chapter. On with the next one!
5/31/2005 c4 Devonshirelass
Hmm! Robert! Sounds very promising! I wonder if Hope and Robert do elope! Once again a brilliant chapter so now onwards with the next one!
5/31/2005 c3 Devonshirelass
I think I feel sorry for Charles, it looks like he is being taken for a ride by Charity! Lets hope he wakes up in time!
5/31/2005 c2 Devonshirelass
It keeps getting better and better! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
5/31/2005 c1 Devonshirelass
Wow looks like a great story, I have enjoyed what I have read so far and look forward to reading more...
5/24/2005 c1 Strawberry122
Please write more on this story. I loved it.
5/3/2005 c21 Sweetie Pie
Please may we have more?
4/29/2005 c1 3Rachel Gattina
I know I'm going to like this story already! Its really good and written good.
4/17/2005 c19 1Madcow13
I'm enjoying this story immensely so far and I want to read the next few chapters but I have to go. I thought I'd review before I did, though.

I hope there is some more of Grace, as she is my favourite character. Charity is also quite funny, though she is a bit of a brat.

Anyway, great work so far, andI'm going to read the rest as soon as I can.
4/15/2005 c21 2wanderingnachos
I like your story! To tell you the truth, I didn't think it'd be this good when I read the summary, and it surprised me. XD Interesting plotlines! ^_^ I really want to hear more about Faith and Grace! They're my two favorite characters! ^_^ Update soon!
4/8/2005 c1 1Invisible Pen
oh... I like it! and i just read the prologue! on to chap. one!
3/27/2005 c21 Balancing Act