for Four Sisters

3/27/2005 c20 Balancing Act
I have a growing suspicion, fed by the fact that Alexander and Sandy are called by their first names... They switched places, didn't they? Alexander is the Ashford, and Sandy is a Mackenzie-Smith. Grace told Alexander about the money, after all, and Charity did mistake him at first for Ashford. And he and Lady Standish are very close, and she said Lord Standish wanted to speak to him, and Sandy is uncomfortable with the ladies.
3/27/2005 c19 Balancing Act
Again... the Robert=Rebecca is troublesome. And there are so many different possibilites that I am starting to be very confused... Robert=Rebecca, Charlotte=Charles, Charity=Charles, Charity=Sandy, Sandy=Hope, fortunately Grace only has Alexander as of yet...
3/27/2005 c18 Balancing Act
Uh oh... I hope Robert won't abandon Hope for Rebecca... that could be disastrous for everyone.
3/27/2005 c16 Balancing Act
Woah... I thought Darlington wanted her for a governess... she wouldn't go for anyone else, would she?
3/27/2005 c10 Balancing Act
Charity is ANNOYING! And both the Alexanders call for interesting plot developments... anxious to see what happens next...
3/27/2005 c6 Balancing Act
Well, that Grace-Frank interaction is certainly interesting. And as Faith=Joshua Darlington, as it seems to be heading, and Hope=the baker's son, and Charity obviously will not get this Ashford, since she wants him so badly, that leaves Grace.

By the way, it greatly amuses me to guess on these things each review. :)
3/27/2005 c4 Balancing Act
How ironic... Grace certainly called it, didn't she? So, I'm for Charity with Charles. Faith, now? I'm intrigued by the introduction of her, her bitterness.
3/27/2005 c3 Balancing Act
Blech... Charity leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. And Ashford seems to be the prize of the story, wot? My bet's on either Faith or Grace. Hope seems to be fit for Charles, but after all, we haven't heard from her yet. Charity deserves to be an old maid... or marry some really old, ugly rich guy... :) Okay, okay, she isn't that bad.
3/27/2005 c1 Balancing Act
I like the sound of Grace... and Faith, too. Charity, obviously, will prove to be annoying. And Hope is a good "best friend" character.
3/22/2005 c8 Escape Velocity
Hmm,. I thought so. I bet Robert just wants to...ahem...bed her.

Historical note: The women, being respectable, would certainly have not referred to any gentleman by their first name, not even Charles.
2/18/2005 c1 31emptyword
What a beginning! marvelous!
2/5/2005 c1 Dancing4Jesus
Good beginning, really catches people into your story.
2/2/2005 c21 2Kayla Hayes
Your story so far has been very entriguing. I hope that you update this soon because I am eager to find out what happens to Faith and Grace. I would also like to request that you review some of my stories.

2/2/2005 c20 Kayla Hayes
Grace isn't going to be a spinster! One question though. Is Alexander acutally Sir Ashton? I have a feeling that it's him because of the similarity in looks with Lady Standish. Is he using an alias to hide his true identity so that he can find a bride without the hassle of his title? I truly hope so! Charity really should end up with Charles.

2/2/2005 c19 Kayla Hayes
Things finally worked out for Hope! That's great! I as hoping that they would. Then again, Becky is being a problem again. I really hope she gets married to some old man who will give her cakes a paistries!

397 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »