for Four Sisters

8/3/2004 c2 10Natali G. Williams
Oh my goodness! You are a fabulous writer! I love this story and I'm only beginning to read it! If you ever have a chance review one of my stories. Thanx. And I'm sure it won't take me long to read all 21 chapters(seeing how I am so overly fascinated with this story of yours) so please! hurry and update soon!
7/30/2004 c21 Cloudie
This is a very interesting story. Though I'm more interested in Faith's and Grace's lifes. More of Grace's life. ^-^'
Somehow I suspect that Alexander Mackenzie-Smith, is not really Mackenzie-Smith . . . I dunno, but it's just a feeling.
7/28/2004 c21 4Katie-Clarissa
I am so anxious for you to continue your story. You mentioned, I believe, in your profile that you didn't know when you would get the time but I felt the need to tell you that I hope you'll find the time soon. The End.
7/21/2004 c1 Random Acts of Authorship
It is spelled "colour" if you're British, like me ;-)
The reason behind the lack of updates is on my bio - I'm grateful for everyone's patience.
7/21/2004 c21 Railee Whitaker
Wow! This sory is really good and very well written! You do a very good job! But AH! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS? You must UPDATE SOON!
There are a few typoes, for instance, Color isn't spelled colour. But besides that, very good job!
Keep up the good work! And don't forget to check out my story, William Ingalls.
~*R.M.Whitaker*~
7/20/2004 c21 3Tangerine Dream
I really adore this story...it's so well written and interesting. My favorite's Hope...I identify with her...I even have a Robert...once again, really really amazing story...please update soon!
7/19/2004 c11 Railee
Hey Woa woa WOA! If this story takes place in the time period you make it sound like it takes place in, Grace would not be wearing a dress that shows the shoulders! NO woman in her right mind would even dare wear a dress with bear shoulders! A low neckline, sure, but bear shoulders- NEVER!
7/15/2004 c1 1Teen-Authoress
Wow. This is great. I always liked all of those names. Especially Grace. Anyway, thsi was some good writing. I can't wait to read more. JERKS! I don't see anything good about brothers, especially because mine squeaks his armpits continually. Anyway, good story!
6/22/2004 c1 Starberry
Your story is really good. Please write more! I loveyour character Faith. Could her and Joshua eventually fall in love?
6/19/2004 c21 7Capistrano
Wow! I've checked back on this story practically every week since its last update, but I will not pester. I will not. If time is what our author needs to maintain the quality of her work, then I shall be patient. It's always the good stories that stall.
6/15/2004 c1 Strawberry
WRITE MORE. I LOVE HOW SWEET FAITH IS!
6/1/2004 c21 Sami
So I read your profile thing and I would just like to point out that it is indeed the end of May now. I do believe that all colleges are out of school now, so lets get some more chapters out! Please?
6/1/2004 c1 kyslota
Really good start to the story. I want to keep reading more. =)
5/30/2004 c21 57NeWriter
Oh... I was struck when I just finished reading this chapter. How much have I enjoyed your words! Never once had I thought that I would find a story like this and I have been longing for once long ago. It seems like a mixture of Jane Eyre and Sense and Sensibility as well!
I absolutely admire your way with words... you put out descriptions beautifully and develop the main characters as best as I could have ever thought. I recommend that you never lose your passion for writing as you clearly have shown here that you posses it. I would love to see how this story turns out and I hope you never stop writing. Such wonderful piece of art doesn't come often in my opinion!
The only thing I would have to say to you is that in the chapters you had few spelling mistakes but they aren't so important. Good luck and I shall wait for future chapters! ;)
5/29/2004 c6 6Concetta
Frank and Grace have such an interesting relationship. One that I have never encountered before in stories. I already like Frank, he is a great character and very endearing!
Ciao