for Four Sisters

5/19/2004 c21 Guest
Hey, just wanted to tell you that this is fantastic, one of my fav stories out here. However, i do believe you should fully credit Jane Austin since this story sounds exactly like Pride and Prejudice. Just wouldn't want you to be accused of plagiarizing. Best of luck with the rest of the story, and please update soon!
5/16/2004 c20 4Katie-Clarissa
Okay. I am as convinced as Shooga that they switched places, but I don't want to get too excited just in case. I absolutely love this story. In fact I think it's one of the best one's I've ever read on Fiction Press. Keep writing because I absolutely have to know what happens next.
5/12/2004 c21 22Conva
Hi. I really love your story! It's just what I looked for because I love Jane Austen's books and the book "Little Women" (although you claim you haven't read it there are a few paralels).
So keep up the good work and hurry to submit a new chapter. *smile* I can't wait to find out what becomes of the sisters and especially Faith and Grace!
~Conva~
5/4/2004 c21 Mitchelmoo
I really do love this story. Your such a mature writer, and your characters are all very interesting. You know what would make your story better though? If you posted more often. *sheepish grin* I don't mean to sound rude, I simply cannot wait to find out what happens next chapter. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Faith is my favorite character.
Sincerely,
IXOYE
4/26/2004 c21 kgcyglu
I loved the chapter. I'm sorry that I didn't review ealier. I thought that I did, but I didn't. Update as soon as you can. Thank You.
~ck
4/24/2004 c2 5oreos
your style of writing is very nice! i think i sense a hint of influence by jane austen? i love her books, especially pride and prejudice, and this is reminding me of it a little. great job so far!
4/23/2004 c21 AuroraBorealis7
PLEASE UPDATE! I love Pride and Prejudice and this is the next best thing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Great storyline and the dialogue is so true to the era. I admire your ability to use wit within that difficult dialogue.
ab~
4/16/2004 c21 4Gilly Bean2
PLEASE continue this! I love it-it totally makes me think of 'Little Women' which was one of my favorite books as a child, only it is a little bit more mature I think (mature as in the subject matter, not the style). Update soon, I can't wait!
4/14/2004 c21 hummer
Ok, now I am more convinced... yes.. *nods* So... (even though I'm not really expecting an answer... count this as a prediction/guess) is Alexander really Sir Ashton? He and his friend agreed to switch names so that his friend could... ah... "filter" the gold-diggers and he could find a woman that really likes him, and not for his title and money... Yes... I am very VERY convinced... Alexander is the one that knows of Hope's predictment because hes the one that Grace had told, so Sandy should have had no way of knowing and then sending Hope money... Yes... I am sure... mwahahahhahahahahahaa...
Aha, anyway, your story is awsome, and I love it to pieces, and... hope you update soon...
~mua~
4/14/2004 c9 hummer
omg, haha... Joshua and Faith are so cute! I also love William... mwahahahahahaha...
4/13/2004 c21 Elena
I love this story! It is great, and I love the characters! Update soon, please!
4/13/2004 c21 Aliasgurl22
I noticed your story under a couple of peoples favorite list, and I must say that I love it. I really think you should update it soon. (I really hope that faith's marraige to Joshua turns into a marraige of love.) :)
3/30/2004 c21 Princess Chloe
Hello. I saw this story on several peoples' favorites list, and it looked interesting, so I decided to read it.
I love it! It's very engaging and eighteenth-century-like. And your characters are very believable and interesting. I think Grace is my favorite. I laughed really hard when I read the chapter where she was invited to the banquet. They all have a really hard time of it, don't they? Well, anyway, I hope you update soon, because this is one of the best stories I have read on the site. ~Chloe
3/30/2004 c1 15AlleyKatGV
I am intrigued already! A true sign of a good begining!
3/28/2004 c21 Moz
col. I'm too lazy to log in so just... pretend you know who I am. Yep... you're good.
397 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »