for It's time

2/27/2006 c1 4kissxinxthexrain
Ah! Beauty! Passion! Togetherness! I love love love those 92 words! *bows down* Could you please look at some of my stuff? Thanks!
8/1/2003 c1 50Kittioto
Nice... very nice. Works well. A little too happy for my mood, but that's not the poem's fault, just feeling sullen at the moment. ^_^;; (So sorry)

I hope things go well for you... this is... sweet.
9/17/2002 c1 Smiley- Bear
This is really nice it flows. Hope you read mine too. Keep writing!
8/26/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
awwww, ok, i have to say that that was very cute! it was short, but it got right to the point! It's so adorable how you just write all about love, and not get sick of writing about just that...well, im sure i could write just about love, but as you already know i have a few more things that mean more to me than that, im not ready to fall in love, im just gonna be me! I'm just glad your hobby isn't as wierd as mine (lol) well, thats all i guess, great poem.
8/25/2002 c1 176DefianceIsMe
That was sad. I liked it alot. THe emotion got to me. I hope to read your next poem soon.
8/25/2002 c1 1Mistress Chandra Ravenheart
this poems kinda neat...its a little confusing and at parts seems like to go from one subject or something to another...but still most of the verses r nice and catchy. keep it up.

P.S. please n e one read my poem...i just put in and well i think its one of my best...and any questions, comments, or constructive critisism would b nice. (sorry for n e mispelled words...lol not the best.) and feel free to advertise NE of ur own work in muh reviews...thanks.