for Light at the End of the Tunnel - Melanie's Version

11/8/2002 c1 Irish Guy
Hey, very cool how you set it all up. when i first read the original, i think my exact words were "God damn." Then Samurai told me about this one and I thought "cool." Now, reading this through Mel-vision, I think it's really cool how you captured how she was feeling. Keep writing.
9/9/2002 c1 Samurai Platypus sorry I didn't log in tonight
Wow...I mean, WOW...I mean, W-O-W(can you tell I mean wow?). I never could have written this from Mel's POV and make it believeable. She was based on someone I knew, kinda like how Danny Boy was loosely based on me. I to this day don't know what she was thinking when this semi-true even happened, but I sure as hell liked this version. When I wrote the original, I didn't even consider how Mel's character would feel...I wasn't sure if she just wanted to hang out with Danny Boy, or if she felt the same way, but now that you've extended her character in a wonderfully believable way, I can only say wow.
8/26/2002 c1 Shona
Great story Chris, I really liked it... I've felt like that a few times before, I used to be a lot like "Mel." I give it TWO THUMBS UP!

Love, Shona xoxo::::::::