for Broken

2/22/2004 c1 Vis
i havent read such a good poem in such a long time! i think its ispirational...kind of makes me want to write a poem myself. wow...im just...speech less. keep writing! your talent is rare. ;)
10/12/2003 c1 22Non-existent Puritanism
37 words, 8 sentences, 1 powerful poem. As my teacher always used to say: Kort, maar krachtig.
9/30/2003 c1 26wordpainter241
Yes, yes yes: I love this
6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
'Live with broken morals' ... this is the line I like the most as I think it fits me... at least that's how the family would look at it.
5/14/2003 c1 34Smoky Bear
you've got an aptitude for capturing the fundamentals don't ya? :D You also seem to have a strong command of your own talent, its good to see.

a very clear and concise poem, poignant that it came it you in a maths class...
5/1/2003 c1 Hearts Break
I really, really enjoyed this.
11/28/2002 c1 36obsidian katana
wow...awesome poem! nice choice of words and cool how you used "broken" in every line! i love it! *adds to favorites* good job! keep it up!
10/14/2002 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
I *so* get what you're saying here! Awesome job!
10/13/2002 c1 98hurtmushroom
wow, this is great! you really can be proud, everyone should be once in a while :)

thanks for your nice review!

cio,

hoellenwauwau
10/5/2002 c1 Keriana Silvermoon
Very nice! Short and to the point...I like it! I wish it was longer...Fits my mood perfectly though ^^;;
9/19/2002 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
So very true at times. This is hard, cold, and nothing but the truth of this world. That's what I like about your work. You seem to have lots of experience. Another to go in my favorites.
9/13/2002 c1 bLoOdYhAnDs
so strong, so strong
9/3/2002 c1 daredee
hey, this rulz girl, at skoll so gtg, but write more soon!
9/2/2002 c1 DarknessAngel3
Wow, another great poem! It's short but good.I especially love the last line. I'm waiting for more of your poems...
8/30/2002 c1 12FattyButt
I like this one. Keep on keepin' on!
19 Page 1 2 Next »