for A Fading Legacy

6/5/2013 c1 1Akatsuki-Metal
this story is really good keep up the good work
5/7/2009 c1 Indicates
Oh-uh, I think adding a few things from a Final Fantasy francise isn't good. But then so is not continuing this story.
4/10/2003 c1 August Rhapsody
This looks really good so far! You're a really good writer, and I always did like stories about thieves. I tried to write one, but decided it wasn't all that good.

Good descriptions, and I like Nova's character. Yeah it's sort of a cliffhanger but that doesnt really matter. Update soon! ~Clare
12/13/2002 c1 38Chavi West-Wind
the only thing WRONG HERE is that there's only ONE CHAPTER! i was reading that _
10/9/2002 c1 Kristine
Carrie -

Good story...so far! At first it was confusing but by the 4th paragraph I got it. I am not really a fan od Final Fantasy IX ... so no help there...sorry. You shoild continue this story and see where it goes!

~Kristine
9/23/2002 c1 Slave
Ok, dig this. You make stealing stuff so easy, but i do have a question. Have you ever tried to jack something? Anything at all? I guess what i'm saying is, be more descriptive. I mean it's a good story for someone who doesn't do this kind of thing to get by, but for people like me who do...Well i'm sure you get my drift. No hard feelings man, Later.
9/23/2002 c1 Slave
9/2/2002 c1 1AirforceF-15
Really good. Hmm maybe I should get final fantisy.
8/28/2002 c1 Guest
Good title. Can't wait to see where the story takes its readers. Keep on writing!
8/28/2002 c1 2Dance of Evil
Yey! I like it! WRITE MORE SOON!

LadyKnight