for Illusions of Love

12/7/2002 c6 erzulie
This story is AWESOME!1 I really like it a lot. You're a very good writer. Don't forget to update soon!

~E~
9/24/2002 c6 shroom gurl
oOo..interesting...i can't wait for me! and ugh..Jessie gets on my freakkking nerves ya kno that?
9/16/2002 c5 15Jessie L. Star - AKA star123
I can't believe that someone called Jessie is such a bitch. It's strange reading a story where my name keeps popping up with words like annoying and fake! Ah never mind. Sorry I missed a couple of chapters! I think you should keep going with the whole Jessie/Justin/Marie drama. It's fun. Except of course my name sake being such a cow! Anyway love it, bye-bye!
9/15/2002 c5 Bhakti
Your grammers not that bad. Can't wait until your next chapter! The characters are really awsome!
9/10/2002 c4 Aryosi the Lazy
hey, great story, lata!
9/7/2002 c3 elle
great job! You have to keep it going! Please post up another chapter!
9/7/2002 c3 4Misodity
hm, good so far still.. weeell, continue soon :)
9/4/2002 c2 15Jessie L. Star - AKA star123
Ahhh man why is Jessie so evil and mean? My name is Jessie and so it's kind of weird! I am definitely not that controlling over my boyfriend though...at least I hope not, lol! Anyways...this story has great potential and I am looking forward to some more, that means you have to write more! I really like this story and give me a few more chapters and I'll love it...ah sweet blackmail! Ciao!
9/2/2002 c1 4Misodity
hm.. interesting.. dunno what else to say.
9/2/2002 c1 6talkingbanana
i know you warned everyone that your grammar would be bad, but, in all honesty, i think you took that liberty too far with the use of slang. i'm not trying to put your story down or anything, but it would really add to your story to cut down on the slang spellings for things.

just a suggestion...