for You Do or You Don't

1/18/2003 c1 31Cindy Moon
etto...

Where to begin...

Overall the story is all right buts ehh how to say it, it needs some tweaking. Too confuzzling for me to keep up with... a bit too random.
12/20/2002 c1 20Lise HEARTS Alan
This was a very good story. Damn was there a lot of scandalous shit up in there. Keep up the good work and u need to write a sequel and tell what happened afterwards.
10/15/2002 c1 56Blue SunriZe
Fuck you Crystalhartfield! Kiss my black ass, ho!
10/1/2002 c1 8Purple Colored Auora Petals
Hey...sorry, got have way through the fic then had to stop because of the way it's written.

You **DO** know that there **ARE** ways of putting in chapters, right? Obviously not...I didn't really like the way you didn't ***AT ALL*** go into any of their feelings.

You jumped around alot and made it difficult. First their doing this, then that...after a while, it became petty and riduculous and I just couldn't bring myself to continue.

It's the same way with your **other** stories. You write like your rushed and/or just don't want to really go into details...you drop hints here and there, but they're useless to the plot and just become extra lines, taking up the readers time.

But, neverthless, your writing seems to be better than some, but it doesn't pass my standards, keeping working on it, you'll get better...hopefully.