for Jewel

10/9/2004 c6 Lily Pierce
I've had this story bookmarked for ages but haven't gotten around to reading it until now... Anyway, I really like it! ^_^ So far Shane might be my favorite, but I'm not sure yet. I hope you'll update it soon!
8/21/2004 c6 5falling.down
Yay.. you updated!I love the story so far...the only thng I don't like is... How long the author takes to update. I'm still puled in to the story witch It has to be a pretty good story to keep me interested. I can't wait to hear more about what going to on in sadie's life... Good work... keep on ( thats a motto from vbs lol I was there helping for way too long)
8/21/2004 c6 6SilentBlueRose
Okay, I clicked the button, now what? *Waits patiently for further instructions*

Heh, yeah, anyways, this was a good chapter. A bit of a slow update... But I'm not one to talk.

Just a quick question... Why's the story called "Jewel" when it's been mostly about Sadie? Is it going to talk about Jewel soon, or something? Just wondering...

Alrighty, again, good chapter, please update soon!
8/20/2004 c5 5falling.down
hey... I really like the stroy I got pulled into It I want see what happens next you better update it some time!Wow I didn't know this, But you Can write!and you say you can't write poems(or was that someone else0 I bet you could but anyway I want you to update...
7/19/2004 c5 16kaika switched
I'm liking this story so far. I don't usually read the Christian-based stories (though I am a (forced) Christian myself) because it kind of frustrates me...but I won't get on my big long rant about that because I'm sure you don't care to hear it. So, looking beyond that, this is a very good story. I think you've developed the main characters well, and have set up plenty of things to make this an interesting story. So, keep writing!
6/22/2004 c5 9Chione
Okay, well to start off, this is a well written story. The idea is good, the grammar is good, etc.
But I have to agree with some of your other reviewers. Please don't take this the wrong way, because I don't mean to be offensive. My family is very Christian, and most of my friends are. But I'm not. I have no issue with you writing a story about religion. The only problem I see is that the non-Christians in this story are all very flat. By that I mean that they are all doing things-drugs sex, you name it. I may not be Christian but I am very spiritual and I have my own morals and I would never do half the things these characters are doing. And I know plenty of Christians who have sex before marriage, mess around, do drugs, etc. So please while you're dealing with writer's block, think about adding in more sides of these characters that aren't so. . . .biased. Maybe you could talk to some non-Christians to see what they believe and how they act. That could make this a really interesting story, if you added in the angle of other beliefs as well, even if you don't believe them. Just think about it.
Cheers! Keep writing!
6/8/2004 c5 6SilentBlueRose
Wow! I really like this! I don't know WHY I haven't read it before... Hm...
Well, I have now, so all is well.
Oh! One of the guys at my school has orange Converse sneakers, just like Sadie! Wow, that's exciting...
I like this. Really. I do. It's so glorious to find a story without swearing. So refreshing. Thanks for writing it!
Please update soon! I shall be awaiting an update, k? K.
Toodles, and God bless!
~Kodiak
5/12/2004 c4 2cassandra26
hey! this is cool. I like the way how you make the story seem so...real. you know, no weird or absurd stuff happening like in other stories. (but the ones I read couldn't possibly be put into this category anyway.) God bless! and please do continue...!
4/17/2004 c4 15Weara Socker
hey! great chapter! excellent stuff! (this is the former C2C btw) I really like the true to life aspect of it. it really brings it out. keep going! I'll be checking up!
4/7/2004 c4 GodsBabyGirl
good story so far, keep writing!
4/6/2004 c4 14Ashley the Fair
Hey. I just noticed this chapter. So, yay! Hehe. Anyways, great chapter. But I hate chaps that end in something like "turned her world upside down" because then I get all curious and antsy! So you better update soon! ;)
~Ashlita (I wanna receive an email when you update! thanks)
2/27/2004 c3 13Bridge Ann Wall
I think that's a pretty good story, and I don't see it as offensive. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I don't know. I think it's fine. Most people I know that found Jesus say they felt lost and empty before that. I know I did, so I see nothing wrong with saying that these particular people felt that way, too.
-Bridget
2/1/2004 c1 C2C
hey... I like the new version as much as the old version... and all your bands on here rock girl! woo! seriously... it's really good... put a new chapter up quick!
1/23/2004 c3 14Ashley the Fair
Good, they didn't ditch her. And besides, she got to hang out with a cutie. Hehe. ^_^ Well, great update so do it again soon!
~Ashlita
1/10/2004 c2 JazzeeT
hold up? am i missing something here! they left her...gr that just pisses me off! *double exclamation* this seems like a diff type of fic mainly because of the christianity aspect...plan on updating anytime soon? it has been a while
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »