for Disposable Past

12/17/2002 c8 kelpiemonkey
MROE MORE MORE!
11/3/2002 c8 24Tara Cools
oh my! i just read this whole story and i love it! the main characters are pretty cruel. I know a girl in my school kind of like agnes and we tried to get rid of her but we didn't do anything drastic like almost kill her! i'm curious to see if "millicent" is really agnes! that would be HILARIOUS! update soon!
10/21/2002 c7 5Smenzer
I like this story! So what happened to Agnes? I want to know! And what about the second meeting with her? And why is she speaking in court? Please post more soon!
10/9/2002 c7 Mistress of Rage
Great chapter! Still is one of my faves on ff.net! You have to hurry with the next installment!
10/9/2002 c7 hypnotic-babe
wow! suspenceful...plz write more soon
10/9/2002 c7 5Elek Devlin
Okay... leaving it there is VERY unfair! I must insist that more be written. Poor Agnes...

Keep it up!

-Elek
10/8/2002 c6 profile deleted
no no no! don't stop! shoo shoo! go finish now!
10/6/2002 c5 34Aidlyn
good story so far! I'm adding it to my favorites list for sure!
10/1/2002 c4 hypnotic-babe
write moooorrrreeee!
9/17/2002 c4 4Lady of Argyllshire
wow, i'm really impressed! this is a great story, only agnes reminds me of so many people...yet also makes me feel guilty at the same time. keep up the awesome work!
9/15/2002 c3 3Kiwii
Interesting. You should have longer chapters. I can see your problem with making the narrator seem cold and heartless. Anyways, tell me when you update and I'll review.
9/15/2002 c3 Wolf Dreamer1
Interesting. Agnes seems ki==like a very annoying person.
9/14/2002 c1 crazylagirl
I thought it was pretty good. I didn't understand though how all of a sudden Veronica was telling the

story all from her point of view. That was kind of confusing. But I really do like the story, I think it's

really good!
9/10/2002 c2 kelpiemonkey
Very interesting...i'll be checking back on this when you update it...