for Roseview Saga

2/21/2003 c22 2flameluvr
HI! YOU UPDATED! i agree with merc, about how the chapter is confusing without having watched the show. oh well. interesting about the spelling bee, since I was just in a spelling bee and tied for third place since they ran out of words. :( well, see ya next saturday when the next chapter should be up!
2/1/2003 c21 Artesania
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Miller's FINALLY been extinguished! Not literally, of course, but more along the lines of extinguished in a he's-out-of-Roseview-whoopee fashion. *smile* *throws a party* Hey, it's BYOB-bring your own bish! !
1/27/2003 c21 flameluvr
YAY! the chapter! and i didn't even bug you for it... i luv all the ... ermherm... teasing of Miller. and especially how they vanquish him! (i luv the colorful words. can you tell? ^_^) oh, and Taf? I still have all you cherish. here are MY terms. in order to still be reasonably on schedule, you have to put out chapter 22 before saturday. then, merc can do chapter 23 on/after saturday, and then youre back on schedule! sooo, if you post the chapter before saturday (assuming you dont have exams or something), you get all you cherish back... ok? ^_^ toodles!
1/25/2003 c20 Artesania
Medea: Good grief. Now I'm officially an idiot! :3

Taf and Co (aka Merc and Taf) Nice job on this chappy! *evil radiation* ah...sweet revenge! :} *smilesmilesmile* MERKY! i'm going to BOTHER you AGAIN for NOT posting on TIME! You're killing all of us with the SUSPENSE! Be happy-the only other time I've been this involved in a fic is for OFUM.

1/25/2003 c20 Artesania
*sigh* MEEERC...didn't you say something about being determined to *not* be a week late for this chapter? *patpat* There there, dear-I'm sure it'll be up soon. *coughcough*

1/24/2003 c20 Medea3
A STRIPPER? That's ... interesting ... anyhoo. Love the story! Update this on time, Merc *stern look* and I loved the part about the ramen, btw! Also, identical twins cannot be different genders, since they are developed from the same egg and the same sperm. (Heh, I looked it up.) Miller and Juliet have to be fraternal twins. Anyway - I love this, you cannot stop in the middle (like Merc did with "I'm Your Elf" - subtle hint) and never finish it! We would all die ... I'll stop with the random babble now. See ya!
1/22/2003 c20 2hysp
GRRRRRR! KEEP ON WRITING! I DOOOOOOOOOONNNTTT LIKKKKKKKEEEEEEE ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs around tearing hair out in handfuls...um...not really* ANYWHO, PLEAZ READ MY STORY! go 2 find, type in France for the Keyword, select story by title, and scroll down until you find number 15, it's called France Gone Wrong. PLEAZ READ AND REVIEW! by the way, if you type in France Gone Wrong for the keyword instead, it shows you a really screwed up version of the story...so...ya. THNX!
1/20/2003 c20 2flameluvr
YAY! another chapter. see taf, that wasn't so bad was it? and it was a really good one too. and no, you may not have anything you cherish back except for Merc. and her only because i need her to write the next chapter fast. maybe when chp. 21's out ill give the rest back to you... im still grumpy. by the way, like how the GBSA has a whole network of spies, etc. they're very efficient... sorta. go Elijah and Emma! (and thats a one-time thing.) toodles!
1/18/2003 c19 reety
Gah! I hate mean people...and Miller is definitely a mean person. Hehehe...Very good chapter! Although I already knew all those secrets! Muahahah! Yes, because I actually went to the website! I'm reviewing about a week late, but, who cares? KEEP WRITING! Oh, yes, and I loved the Pippin reference! He is the best! soooo cute!
1/18/2003 c19 reety
1/9/2003 c19 artesania
LMAO, I feel stupid for not checking earlier for a new chapter...Awwww...Maaaaark! Must be tough for a Mark fangirl to write such a sad Mark scene...*tissue* And Jack! ergh! How the hell do you manage to make Miller so damn aggravating? ^_^ hehheh, i noticed one thing: you said "phase" instead of "faze". that's all! Awesome job with this one. *grin*

~Artesania
1/7/2003 c19 flameluvr
yay taf! you got the chappie in! *snickers behind hands* luv all the evil miller stuff! just the type of evil humor i needed... as an idea to you, you could have them all (being Juliet, Jack, Mark/Percival, Benny, Elijah, and Emma) resort to voodoo, and have it have unpleasant effects on miller. just a random idea... *laughs evilly* well, i know that they will vanquish the evil miller in due time! Mwahahahahahaha...
1/5/2003 c18 Artesania
Man, this took a while to get out, but it was worth the wait ^_^ I remember something about Juliet having glasses...I don't think it was *actually* in the story, though. Heh...poor Jules, poor Mark, poor-poor everyone, in fact...To flameluvr, I'm pretty sure identical twins can be different genders. *nodnod* Uh huh-unless the web is wrong.

1/4/2003 c18 flameluvr
HIHIHIHIHI! I finally got dad to change the thingies on the internet so i could read your ficcie. i had to wait a whole week! *cries a river* the chappie's great! yay merc for writing it! one thing: if miller and juliet are identical twins, and juliet is obvioulsy a gurl, then... miller must be a- GURL! *runs away screaming* *runs back* well, ill be waiting for chap. 19, which should be here any minute now, right taf? *evil glare* because its saturday, and the chapter should be here now. well, i hafta go read some other fics that i promised people i would, so see ya later! (meaning when the next chapters out). toodles!
1/3/2003 c18 reety
Yay! next chapter! I've been waiting all week! lol...great job, once again. Miller is seriously freaking me out. Oh, one thing tho-he can't be juliet's identical twin...he would have to be a girl(or perhaps there's something he's not telling us? ;P) To be a boy and have a twin sister, they would have to be the other kind of twins...I forget what they're called. Oh well, other than that, another wonderful chapter! It was sorta short though...but I guess that's understandable..
77 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »