for The Old World

4/21/2006 c1 3RoseGirl1212
i love it! it's so pretty and flowing and it actually means something! good job! keep writing!
1/10/2006 c1 1Seva Laines-Montressor
Well miss, you already know what I think of this poem. I absolutely adore it and I still have the printout in one of my drawers. You know, because I'm a loser like that.

^_^;

Wonderful.
8/9/2005 c1 22Lucid Nonsense
Amazing, I love it. The descriptions are lovely and so is the message. It makes me want to dance!
7/14/2003 c1 161chairmanmeow
I thought I had reviewed this! Man, this thing is evil. But anyways. It's an epic, yea... Real good! Great work!
6/9/2003 c1 NeoFight
*twirls around the room* I'm dancing! (or at least trying to learn the steps... hehe)

Great poem! I love it! I actually did stop to smell some flowers the other day, roses to be truthful. heh...

okay, I'm gonna go read this poem again!

Good job!
5/27/2003 c1 43James Rain
I really liked the fact that this is a mini epic poem. Intentionally or not, you have made some parrallels to current times. I thought that was neat. Good job.
3/4/2003 c1 Krysta444
makes you think. good writing. i can't wait to read your other stuff. "epic" peotry is hard to write. great story and ideas, but try to make the pattern of the peom clearer, it was sort of hard to follow
2/5/2003 c1 10sleepy fox spirit
Argh, I already reviewed this but it didn't show up! My computer's evil... *glares at her computer*

This has got to be my very favorite poem of them all. It's so beautifully written! And it expresses a message that more people need to hear. Great job!

And to add to this: I've put you on my favorite author's list! *blinks and grins* Hey, that rhymes! Keehee. *grins*

Again, great poem! Keep writing!

~ Purra ^^~
11/27/2002 c1 Lord High Exicutioner
HA HAH i have read your forensic's peom! your right, it is really good!it makes me think, and you know how hard that is for me already!
9/22/2002 c1 Chrystaline
*stares with wide, shining eyes* oh...

Aw, there is something about this poem... I'm not sure what it is, just something about it... that made me sit there and think for five minutes before actually writing a review.

You did great on those subtle messages strung within the lines of the poem, and also with the metaphors. There seems to be mixed messages about it... to me, it's seems to be about relishing in the better things of life, rather than rushing through life. About treasuring everything and living in a happy way, rather than moping for themselves.

heh, I don't know, maybe I just think too deeply... ^_^;; I really tend to overanalyze...

Anyway, wonderful poem! (Or better yet, my new favorite word - Wonderfullerfical!) I've got to go... an IMing friend is bugging me to post chapter five of a particular fic... O.o

-Chrystaline
9/10/2002 c1 Cousin 2
Wow, cousin #1, wow! that was awesome! did you like do that for school, like for narrative poetry, b/c thats' wicked(sp?)*laughes like a loser and dies*
9/10/2002 c1 20Once in a blue moon
Erm... yeah. I wrote it. I like it. I hope you'll read and review it.
9/8/2002 c1 252account inactive00000
oh. oh very nice, this is such a wonderful poem