for Write About The Stars

7/18/2004 c6 Devin J Pickrell
What's different is...Lu didn't write in her journal! Well, that's different, isn't it? I don't know what else is...great job.
7/18/2004 c5 Devin J Pickrell
*rocks back and forth crying* first she leaves her mom (good) then she leaves Joe (bad) then Tim dies (worse) And Anne might die (horrible) my aim is DJCaligirl2952
7/17/2004 c4 Devin J Pickrell
age jump, cool. She'll see Joe again. She has to! (that's 5 exlamantion points!) bratty? Lu? People get the wrong impression, not good. I feel sad for Joe. *sigh*
7/17/2004 c3 Devin J Pickrell
Joe is smart and nice. Every1 else other than most of the adults and Lu are stupid. I like Joe, he is kind. I think he likes Lu. Is he her age?
7/17/2004 c2 Devin J Pickrell
I like the story but at parts it gets...not confusing but...I don't know the word. I think it changes point of view too much. George is a mean, stinky, ugly boy! I wonder why he's so mean...
7/17/2004 c1 Devin J Pickrell
I really really like it so far. I mean it. It's very good, exactly like you'd imagine someone would feel. I especially like the ending, lol. Keep writting, it's good for the soul.
8/6/2003 c6 Roses and Wine
This story is totally awesome! I love the way you made the Lu's six-year-old point of view. It wasn't easy I'm sure. I love the plot and everything because it's so read and Lu's such a sweet girl who changed a lot throughout the years. Poor Anne and Tim, I liked them but the good characters always die =( Anyways, we can chat on email. Mine's is ! Keep writing, this is going to my favorites!
10/9/2002 c6 10DuelShocker56
I like cookies...lol Great chapter! Keep it up!
10/5/2002 c6 KawaiiKaren
Poor Lu...She must be totally scared of losing her sanity over there. lol Keep writing!`
10/2/2002 c6 6an bohtan
*smiles*
9/30/2002 c5 10DuelShocker56
That's sad. This is a wonderful story! Please write more!
9/27/2002 c5 6an bohtan
awww... i know im going to miss old bratty lu. but thats okay.
9/27/2002 c5 KawaiiKaren
(Gasps) I hope that Anne and Tim are okay! Please don't let them die! I want to see how see what happens at highschool too. This is a pretty good fic! Please, please, PLEASE continue soon. Email me when the next chapter/s come out.
9/26/2002 c5 Wolf Dreamer1
Wow! omg... she's going back to the orphanage isn't she?...
9/26/2002 c5 Aryosi the Lazy Bum
hey, great story, hope to see more soon.. email me for opinions and whatnot.. I can help.. even though I don't have AIM (at least not on this comp)
29 Page 1 2 Next »