for Kiss The Angels' Wings

4/2/2007 c1 Her Wishing Well
Beautiful imagery, i love the repetition
9/6/2005 c1 55The Watched
Wow...So very different from White Satin...and yet absolutely brilliant in its own right. It touched me. In some way.
6/20/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
This is like a gorgeous vine of flowers wrapping around the metal gate outside an old stone Victorian house. I know you categorized this as horror, but I couldn't help but smile when I got to the end- it seems so hopeful, very. . .encouraging. I don't know. But it makes me want to smile and that only happens on extraordinary occasions.
-Jess
2/10/2004 c1 carternot reviewing twice.or am i
hey i have to ask you for a favour and you dont have an e-mail address so im pro review box now. it's ironic this is the second thing i reviewed of yours (after crimson and clover) and even in the review i said i loved that poem. i loved it so much i printed it off before you ended up taking it down. but now my copies old and messed up and im afraid of losing it and forgetting it forever so if you could please please please email me a copy of the poem id be eternally greatful. and i dont mean to sound spoiled but i also really loved that poem that i think was called curves and as a fat teen that poem spoke oceans to me. i'll do you a big favor one day. you never know when you'll be in trouble and i'll be able to save you. ya know? or maybe you'll be a famous writer one day and i'll be a columnist and all you'll want is some good p.r. and i'll be there for you. thanks emily
12/8/2003 c1 15Bedriddenporcelaindoll
I liked that, it was preety in a sense of a meloncoly way.
11/11/2003 c1 Blood And Brown Sugar
When you read this poem, it has a quiet feel about it, as though it's just barely being whispered, as though the words are moving in slow motion. I really enjoyed reading it.
10/16/2003 c1 69the cereal killer
Kiss. Such a pretty word.

Kiss. Such a scary thing.

Kiss. If I kissed the angel's wings.

And flew.

Would I fall down when it all ends?

Kisses to you on another amazing piece of art.
9/11/2003 c1 romancingthemoon
i guess it's a good thing, but most of your work makes me slightly to moderately depressed.

yeah, it's a good thing.

i think.
8/12/2003 c1 358Eulogy of the Scorned
I'm at a loss for words...this is...whoa. Damn, I don't know what to say!

- Kris
6/29/2003 c1 34Spindel
very good poem. your summary does not give it justice (i say that meaning a compliment)
3/19/2003 c1 4Iris Olin
That was truly touching.It just flowed together.You are a very gifted poet.

With love

*Iris Olin*
3/14/2003 c1 9carterxoxo
hey im oriana's friend ya the one thats a little obsessed with crimson and clover. i LOVED IT! she told me to read this too and i must say im not into the whole angsty teen thing. however i loved this. it was gorgeous. i think ill go kiss things now. la da da. keep on writing.
1/4/2003 c1 140Crymson Rhapsody
I LOVE THIS POEM! Hehe ::calms down:: With that said, this was very nicely written, flowed well, nice structure. Very imaginitive and breathtaking ^^ I love the "Fight the shadows crowding you/shine out of your dark shell/run across the broken bridge/of souls too cheap to sell" stanza, it's awesome. Anyway, wonderful job, and I understand how poems can just kinda... flop out of your head onto paper... lol.
12/21/2002 c1 JazzPizza
Passion, strong imagery. Contradiction, angst, and insanity.

I like. Keep at it.
11/15/2002 c1 64Black Tangled Heart
that was absolutely gorgeous. poignant, lush, fervent...with a dark edge that i really like.
19 Page 1 2 Next »