for I Will Never Fear You: Part 1

2/25/2004 c3 2Miliko01
Scary...
2/19/2003 c3 Tracy
Awesome! I like what I've read so far. Spelling and Grammar need work. Love the story line. Use more describing words. I love the on going suspense. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work!
3/8/2001 c3 7JaffaCake
Creepy story so far. Very interesting, although there are a few grammar mistakes. Still, this is shaping up to be a good read.
3/7/2001 c3 Star
Whoa! Freaky! I love it!
3/7/2001 c3 8SweetEvil
Okay, the last journal entry was really creepy... There are some typos here that could be taken care of if you run a spell check in a word processor before posting. I'm very intrigued and hope you continue this story.
2/10/2001 c2 Your Friend From LP
Very good. You should continue this story very soon. It's interesting. I can't wait for the rest of it.
1/31/2001 c2 BAN
Excellent story...I can't wait for he 3rd chapter!
11/10/2000 c1 Bethany
It only gets better. You've really made your characters three dimensional, something that can be difficult in a horror story. So many horror authors try for violence and forget about the plot. I'm glad to see that you have a wonderful hold on the art of suspense. Can't wait for the next installment.
11/10/2000 c1 Bethany
Great beginning! I get goosebumps just thinking about it. The character development is fantastic, they're very believable. The story itself is scary, but with a slight taste of humor as well. I love the irony! Keep up the fantastic job!
11/7/2000 c1 41Willum
Building up rather nicely. Your style is very good, and easy to follow. Keep up the good work!
11/2/2000 c1 Willum
Not bad so far. Like the way you're building it up, throwing in the flash backs to reveal the history of the house.
10/30/2000 c1 Adrienne
Very good keep up the good work
10/30/2000 c1 13Naveed
i like this story so far! can't wait for part 3! i'm curious at what that thing is!
10/30/2000 c1 Adrienne
Spooky keep up the good work
10/29/2000 c1 Jules Dickens
It's a very good story. I liked it. I was slightly confused about the ending but I think i understand. But anyway it's a very clever story!
16 Page 1 2 Next »