for My Broken Heart

10/12/2003 c1 Krystal M
This entire poem screams AMAZING! It's so creepy yet so wonderful at the same time. I'd love to see it as the girl leaving the guy, and not committing suicide as it can convey a wonderful message about being strong after a breakup.
9/29/2003 c1 sweetokashi
maybe i'm still a bit of an optimist when it comes to love. well, i hope i do. i can get very pessimistic. either way, i believe she went on because dying for love isn't worth it since i believe you can always find someone new. well, just my opinion.
11/30/2002 c1 Joflower
awesome work-in a sad, depressing way. how it's not based on events about you.
11/24/2002 c1 43Schizophrenic Doll
i think she either killed herself, or just left the guy for good, never turning back. this brought a tear to my eye. i could feel all the emotion and everything. great job...no, excellent job! this was wonderful! you're definately going on my fav authors list. Keep up the great work and never stop writing! BTW...thanks for reviewing me ^_^ I promise to read more but time is saying i must go.

~Never willing to cave into others' beliefs just to fit in...Tyche Shadows~
11/22/2002 c1 17Jade6
When I first read through this I took it as a relationship gone bad but after reading your note at the bottom I can see where it could be the death of a love one too. I think I like the death interpretation better... it makes it seem more emotional, but maybe that is just me...

Anyway, I loved this poem! Great work and thanks for reviewing my stuff!

Jade
11/16/2002 c1 24Robs
Thanks for the reivew. I've been sort of comatose lately when it comes to writing, but I think there's a reason you reviewed me. This poem is exactly what is going on in my life right now. I really like this, and can understand it way too well. People seem to play the worst games with us when they don't know their power over us. I'll read more later, but I have alot to do.
11/10/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
Excellent. I just wanted to tell you that I think...know...that you have a talent. You should continue writing. I love reading you work! This poem is well written. Great work! Keep them comin' and keep it up! ^_^
11/2/2002 c1 Jenna Ballinger
awww! i loved this! it sounds like sumthin i wrote the otha day (tho not a poem, more of a rant). its so sad! but can b related to, also. byeeeee!

Xx. JeN .xX
10/28/2002 c1 xurbandecayx
Okay, let's start by saying "Excellent job!" :D

This is one of my favourite poems of yours. Really extraordinary! It's going on my favourites list!

Yes, I've definitley felt this way before, that goes without saying... It's strange how we can feel this way when we were the ones who broke things off. But, my theory is, is that everything happens for a reason, everything you do, even the seemingly totally insignifigant things effect what will happen. It's really strange, isn't it? Anyway, I'm getting on a tangent here. Brilliant work!
10/26/2002 c1 295schande
greatly-put. i really loved it:P

p.s. check me our sometime. maybe you'd enjoy some of my "strange" stuff as i have yours [;
10/13/2002 c1 52Princegino
wow...powerful...this is a very powerful poem...but good...i see the perspectiv eu used in this one...i do like it lots...this is the 1st poem of urs ive read but i do like it lots, im sure the rest will be good aswel!
10/1/2002 c1 4quotata
um...r u okay? would you like a hug? okay i like it alot very 'feeling'
9/30/2002 c1 AngelAimee
Wow...that was beautiful! It's wonderful, you only tell so much through the poetry, and leave the rest to the reader's imagination, which is nice (not many people do that, ne -_-;;;) ^^ I love it! Keep writing!

~Aimee
9/30/2002 c1 22Gevo
Very sad but I like it.
9/29/2002 c1 34Aidlyn
hey, this is really really good! The emotion throughout the piece is portrayed well! Keep writing poetry