for Resisting Temptation

4/20/2008 c14 leemya
Great Story!

It's been almost 4 years!

Will you be continuing this story again?
7/30/2006 c14 3purple sea
this is such a fantastic story, you cant just stop it here!
4/26/2005 c14 2Bimbo-Trouble
im a sucker for good endings so i hoppe that the guys respect skyler, trent seems cool...thanks, keep on writing!
10/9/2004 c14 Bitter Berry
My goodness, this is so good. I'm really caught up with each of the characters stories. So many surprises.
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
7/1/2004 c14 26pneumothorax
It's interesting! very. I like the way it's going. although some things seem a little extreme, I like the idea about how a quiet town could be so dramatic. it's cool. and skyler/trent thing's a good idea :)
7/1/2004 c5 pneumothorax
wow, well written sequence. i want to nick it :P
7/1/2004 c1 pneumothorax
Interesting start although she seems a bit dappy. But yeah, anyway. It sounds like it's going to continue to be interesting *goes to read on* :) (r&r back?)
6/14/2004 c14 Gemma
Wow, this is really like a soap opera! I know you're trying to potray a 16-year-old's life, but it's simply too realistic. Trent on drugs seems fine, a lot of people are on drugs, but Harley and Lana are just pushing it. So Vanilla's brother;s on drugs, her best friend's ex is in love with her, her best friend was raped and will have a baby, and her true love is gay! Can't you see something wrong here? Its too fake!
However, I love all the Skyler parts, its very good. Kudos for that!
I hope you don't take this as a flame, only a note on your story. Please keep this in mind as you finish writing your story.
6/6/2004 c14 2da eskimo
[stares] They -laughed- at him? That was unexpected. n_n
6/4/2004 c14 16kaika switched
Sorry it took forever to finally read this chapter. It was good though. You set up a lot of things. I hope Skylar hooks up with Trent. That'd be too cute. Keep writing!
5/30/2004 c14 Evil Kitten997
I loved this chapter it was as good as usuall! Lana can't find out about Vanilla and Harley! But i'm not writing the story and i'm sure whatever you decide to do will be exciting! i can't wait until you update (hopefully a lot sooner then the last time you did!)
5/21/2004 c14 11Neophrite
I love it! A secret romance! And harley & vanilla were meant for each other anyway! Oh yay! *dances in glee* also i loved the word esoteric. thank you for broadening my vacbulary. :) keep up the great work!
5/18/2004 c14 DragonsEclipse
Well, Skyler's secret is finally out in the open. I wonder if his football friends believed him or not. I've got the feeling that they thought he was joking. As for Vanilla...she's got herself into a complicated mess. Harley probably doesn't much care...not as much as Vanilla does anyway. I hope Allana doesn't find out. If she does...all of hell is going to break loose.
I'm glad that you finally updated. Update again, soon! This is still very good. Keep it up! ^_^
5/17/2004 c14 4quotata
interesting... -.-;
5/16/2004 c14 my-own-sin
Please write more! I like this story and I want to know how Trent will react to Skyler comming out to him.
200 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »