1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of
others of the same sex?
4. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they
5. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you are going
through, something you will grow out of?
6. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex and enjoyed it, is
it possible that all you need is a good gay/lesbian lover?
7. Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your
8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be
what you are and keep quiet about it?
9. A disproportionate majority of heterosexuals are child molesters; do
you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
10. Even with all the societal support that marriage receives, the divorce
rate is spiraling upward. Why are there so few stable relationships
11. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race
survive if everyone was heterosexual?
12. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive,
exclusive heterosexuality? Shouldn't you at least try to develop your
healthy, natural homosexual potential?
13. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been
developed to help you change, if you really want to. Have you
considered aversion therapy?
14. If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of
mental patients heterosexual?
15. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try and
force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into
your sexual orientation?
16. If you should choose to nurture children, would you want them to be
heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?
17. Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle
of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it
18. How can you enjoy a fully satisfying sexual experience or deep
emotional rapport with a person of the opposite sex, when the obvious
physical, biological and temperamental differences between you are so
vast? How can a man understand what pleases a woman sexually, or vice-
19. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?