Okay, this is my story. 95% of it is mine. As for the other 5%, I don't own it. If it's yours, it is, so please don't sue me, I have no money. The rest of it is MINE! Anyway, I have written quite a few bits. The chapters usually come in small, bite size chunks. Well, please review and enjoy!

~PhoenixSpirit001