Oh yes, I'll have some brilliantly versed
quatrain about our geopolitical dealings,
- and brand myself an exile
- in protest of public policy.
Hell, on the side, I'll disregard my truth to satisfy
- and assembly-line produce
- anything resembling the profound.
Anything seemingly mundane
- has no depth.
I think we've had this conversation before,
I remind you every time that:
- If I say undercurrents of inexplicable emotions
(lexicon of my heart) are no shallow misrepresentations,
- no one else could tell me otherwise.
Cindy Moon ) 12.31.05