1) If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Probably just procrastinate doing stuff I should be doing. I'd probably get the same amount of stuff done but just have more hours to do it in. I procrastinate everything. With literally every one of my Uni assignments, I either did them the day they were due or the day before, if we had plans to go out that night.
2) What's your favourite piece of clothing you own?
Um... I like all the hoodies I own. I literally always wear hoodies as soon as it's cold enough to wear them. Thankfully, living in Wales for most of the year means this is a lot of the time. I was known as the girl who always wore hoodies and leggings and I'm not ashamed. Kayla always used to come to me if she wanted to borrow a hoodie. Or if she'd run out of socks.
3) What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't an issue?
I honestly... have no clue. Maybe I'd learn how to do loads of different water sports because I love the ocean so much. But my flatmate Tom said that if I get a wetsuit, he'll teach me how to surf anyway.
4) What would your perfect room look like?
It would have bookcases filled with books, it would definitely have a double bed. That's it really. Maybe a comfy chair to read on. But I'm not really bothered about stuff like what my room should look like – I'm also not very materialistic. I don't really care about having lots of stuff. I don't have a lot of stuff apart from books.
5) How often do you play sports?
Never. But I go cycling a lot.
6) What fictional place would you most like to go?
I could say Hogwarts, but that's so unoriginal plus not very safe. Maybe Mallory towers or something – when I was little I always wanted to go to a boarding school.
7) What job would you be terrible at?
Anything scientific or medical – I'm shit at science (and maths) and blood makes me feel faint.
8) When was the last time you climbed a tree?
I literally never have I don't think. Although I did do GoApe a few years ago which technically counts as climbing trees... right?
9) If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Reading books, although I go into slumps easily. But when I read, I read so fast.
10) What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
Not having any regard for other people. Whether that be around them, or their friends/family or colleagues. It's a broad pet peeve, because I hate slow walkers, I hate rude people, I hate people who are always late, I hate people who push into queues, I hate people who think they're special. All of those go under the umbrella term of not having any regard for other people.
11) What job do you think you'd be really good at?
I think I'd be a good teacher, even though I've never wanted to be one. I'm patient, I'm willing to listen, according to my flatmates I know a lot of random stuff... whenever any of them have questions about random life stuff, they ask me. I once asked Brian, Tom and Kayla why this was (they are the main ones who do it) and they said it's because I always know the answer.
12) What skill would you like to master?
13) What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
I would love to go on a tour around the UK and Ireland because while I don't really like travelling abroad, I love the UK and would love to see all the interesting places here.
14) If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
Well, I have absolutely no idea. All I know is that I'd employ my friend Natalie to design it completely because she's so good at stuff like that. I know for a fact that she would enjoy it as well, because last week she spent the whole journey we took into central London planning what my current house would look like if she had the permission and money to do whatever she wanted to it.
15) What's your favourite drink?
I have different favourites for different occasions. Favourite hot drink: coffee. Favourite soft drink: orange, pineapple and mango squash. Favourite drink for pre-drinks: vodka and Fanta (fake cheap Fanta called Orange, haha). Favourite drink in a club: double vodka Red bull.
16) What state or country do you never want to go back to?
Er... I guess Turkey because I've already been there 3 times in my life and it's super hot. I haven't been to many countries though, and I've never been to any states.
17) What songs have you completely memorized?
Pretty much every song on my Starred playlist on Spotify which is currently sitting at 394 or 395 songs. Plus, probably more because I have a very good auditory memory.
18) What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
Hmm... the Charmed universe. I know it's not a movie but I don't like movies that much. Ooh, or Charlie's Angels because Drew Barrymore in that is so pretty.
19) What do you consider to be your best find?
Happiness... haha. I don't know. Maybe Swansea. Maybe Goodreads. Maybe Morrisons pasta salad meal deals.
20) Are you usually early or late?
Early. To literally everything apart from my birth, which I was 2 weeks late for. And sometimes my period.
21) What pets did you have while you were growing up?
I had a cat called Mitsy up until I was 2 or 3 but she died. I had a tortoise called Shelley who we got from our elderly neighbour who died until 2011. I had pet fish called AJ and Cas who died. Lyn has had cats (Tali and Loki) who I see as my pets.
22) When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Random trivia questions (my flatmates) TV show recommendations (Daisy), books to borrow (Daisy), socks (Kayla), advice for pretty much anything (Kayla, Natalie, Lea, Daisy, Jake)
23) What takes up too much of your time?
24) What do you wish you knew more about?
25) What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Who the hell did that to me because I wouldn't want to be cryogenically frozen for any amount of years.
26) What are some small things that make your day better?
This is gonna sound stupid but my uni friends messaging me about their lives. I enjoy knowing about what they're up to, seeing as we aren't gonna see each other until the end of September.
27) Who's your go to band or artist when you can't decide on something to listen to?
That doesn't happen to me. I don't have a go-to band or artist. I rarely like more than 2 or 3 songs by the same artist or band. If I don't know what to listen to, I listen to silence.
28) What's the best way to start the day?
29) What shows are you into?
The list is long: Charmed, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, Gavin and Stacey (I recently rewatched that with my mum and I already want to watch it again) (And by recently, I mean, we watched it last month)
30) What TV channel doesn't exist but really should?
One that literally just has every episode of TV shows that I've ever liked (whether that be from random things I've watched or some of my obsessions) and they just play one randomly whenever I go onto it so that if I don't know what to watch, it will be something I love.
31) Who has impressed you most with what they've accomplished?
Um. My dad, I guess? He dropped out of school at 15/16 and now is a respected roofer in and around where I live. He's made a very good name for himself.
32) What age do you wish you could permanently be?
18 or 19. That way I could have an excuse when I do stupid things but still be old enough to do my own thing.
33) What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
I'm annoying in the sense that if something is really hyped up, I refuse to watch it. I don't know why I do it but I always have, from a very young age. It's why I hadn't watched any High School Musical films until Natalie forced me to watch all 3 with her in one day.
34) What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Friday night – have a movie/TV show night with my closest friends. Saturday – go out somewhere like central London and see the sights and have lunch out. Saturday night – go out clubbing after having pre-drinks in Spoons. Sunday – have a chill day during the morning and early afternoon and then drag ourselves to the beach to swim and have a bbq from around 4pm – 9pm. Go back and have a games night. I'm not gonna lie, me and my flatmates have done this weekend a few times (apart from Saturday during the day) and it's always been so fun.
35) What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don't think you could live without?
My laptop. It has my life on there. All my thoughts, feelings, secrets, stories, book reviews, lists of things, memories, photos. If someone went on it, they would be able to destroy my life, oops.
36) What's your claim to fame?
Er my fanfiction account has quite a few reads. One of my stories has nearly 15,000 reads.
37) What's something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Reading. I don't like eBooks that much.
38) What's your favourite genre of book or movie?
39) How often do you people watch?
40) What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
Alcohol – before Uni, I didn't care about it. I never drank it but it didn't bother me that I didn't. I also didn't judge people for drinking. Now I love to go out and I like being drunk. I still don't judge people if they don't want to drink it though.
41) What's the best single day on the calendar?
I love Christmas Eve.
42) What are you interested in that most people haven't heard of?
43) How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Watching my current tv show obsession
44) What was the best book or series that you've ever read?
That is such a hard question. It's impossible for a bookworm to pick! But any story about boarding school, I love. Also, the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia is one book that I read recently and loved so much.
45) What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Turkey, but I didn't feel far away because I was with my family. The farthest from home that I have ever felt was in my first week at Uni. I was still quite far away too – 5-6-hour train/coach ride.
46) What is the most heart-warming thing you've ever seen?
I have no clue
47) What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
Are you alright? Oh also, Jake constantly asks me: "hey, how are you?" every time he sees me (which is all the time because we live together). And every time he wants to ask a question, he says: "Can I ask you a question?" it is so irritating.
48) What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Charmed. Or Grey's Anatomy.
49) If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
Make everyone read at least one book a week. Make everyone read Harry Potter and write a report on why the books are 1000 times better than the movies.
50) What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Read Harry Potter
51) Would you rather go hang gliding or white water rafting?
White water rafting without a doubt. I hate heights so hand gliding is a no-no
52) What's your dream car?
One that comes with a chauffeur because I can't drive and know nothing about cars so I don't care what it looks like.
53) What's worth spending more time on to get the best?
Writing. (this question originally said more money on but I don't care about getting 'the best' from spending money so I changed it).
54) What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don't get the point of?
55) What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Seeing what happens in my life. I think this age plus 10 years is when the most stuff changes in your life.
56) Where is the most interesting place you've been?
I loved Munich – I went there on a history trip in 2016 and we visited loads of places to do with ww2 including Hitler's house in the Alps and some of the German underground bunkers in that area.
57) What's something you've been meaning to try but just haven't gotten around to it?
Going to the gym and also cooking more.
58) What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
Natalie came to my house and it was really fun.
59) What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
Grey's Anatomy because I was spoiled for a lot of it. Also, Harry Potter
60) If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Author, or a writer of some kind
61) What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
I don't do amazing things
62) How different was your life one year ago?
See previous chapter/pillowbook
63) What quirks do you have?
Um... I have no clue but I guess I have some somewhere. My mind is just blank at the moment.
64) What would you rate 10/10?
65) What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
Midnight releases of books because I was never old enough to experience them.
66) What's the most interesting piece of art you've seen?
I have no idea. I remember this one time, Lyn got annoyed at me because she showed me a painting of a tree and asked me how it made me feel and my response was: "It's a tree – I don't care"
67) What kind of art do you enjoy most?
Writing/reading. Anything to do with words.
68) What do you hope never changes?
People's excitement about stuff
69) What city would you most like to live in?
Swansea. And that's already half-true. It's actually a bit of a shit hole... but the Gower and Mumbles are such beautiful areas.
70) What movie title best describes your life?
The DUFF. Designated Ugly Fat Friend – yes. Me.
71) Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
I'm not doing any sort of work ever haha. I don't even have any uni assignments. I should probably watch historical documentaries to prepare for stuff.
72) What's the best way a person can spend their time?
Doing stuff that they love doing.
73) If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
What an odd question...
74) Where is the most relaxing place you've ever been?
75) What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
Getting into Swansea despite not getting ABB in my a-levels
76) Where would you rather be from?
I like being from London. Maybe from a more normal and less dramatic family...
77) What are some things you've had to unlearn?
Well, whilst I was at Uni, I was very open about being gay and whenever I went to clubs, Daisy and Kayla always tried to find me girls to get with but now that I'm back at home I've had to unlearn how to accept my sexuality because my mum is uncomfortable about it. She isn't necessarily homophobic, but she just doesn't accept me as gay. She's asked me on multiple occasions if I'm sure that I'm a lesbian, how I know I am and if I'm not just confused.
78) What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Going back to uni to be honest
79) What website do you visit most often?
Goodreads. Facebook, because I deleted the app off my phone in an attempt to stop wasting time watching videos on it. Google docs, because I like writing on there now.
80) What one thing do you really want but can't afford?
A new laptop, mine's really slow. Also, my DVD player in my room is broken. I wish I also had the confidence and money to get a whole new wardrobe because I think it would benefit me.
81) Where do you usually go when you when you have free time?
Daisy's room (hahaha) or the beach.
82) Where would you spend all your time if you could?
By the sea.
83) What is special about the place you grew up?
Um, well my house has been in my family for like 3 generations now. So, that I guess.
84) What age do you want to live to?
Not very old because I don't want to be old.
85) What are you most likely to become famous for?
86) What are you absolutely determined to do?
Publish a bestselling novel.
87) What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Karate, maybe? Recite all the countries of the world. The other day, I learnt where all the states of america were in america...
88) What do you wish you knew more about?
History... (didn't that already get asked?)
89) What question would you most like to know the answer to?
Who has a crush on me and are they female because I've been single since September.