Lee Weiss' Elev8 Centers in New York focus on the care and treatment of those suffering from substance and alcohol use disorders in the following ways:
- Their patients are their focus and they always put the quality of care above all else.
- Their medical facilities provide each step of care from the detox, medical assisted treatment, rehabilitation, and recovery therapy.
- Every patient is cared for in a safe, comfortable setting with individually centered attention for those seeking a life without addiction.
- Their dual diagnosis approach treats compulsive behavior with a combination of scientifically proven treatments and activities.
- They guide their patients to rediscovering their inner strength and independence.
Find out more about Lee Weiss' Elev8 Centers by visiting wwwdotelev8centersdotcom.
About Lee Weiss
Lee Weiss is the Chief Executive Officer of Elev8 Centers. He has worked in a variety of roles in the field of substance abuse over a period of fifteen years. He has been a volunteer, business consultant, operator and owner of inpatient and outpatient treatment and wellness centers. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Maryland and CASAC-T designation (Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) from the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. He is currently working towards his PhD in Clinical Psychology and finishing his Rabbinical Ordination with Chabad Lubavitch in Brooklyn, NY.
Through Elev8 Centers, he is committed to providing comprehensive therapies to the needy across a wide spectrum of addictions and mental health challenges. They also provide comprehensive services to patients to reduce their desire for addictive outlets.
He can be contacted via email at lweissatelev8centersdotcom.