Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » God Loves Me »
The Mountain
A NightOfAThousandNightmares

This story is not up yet, but it is about the spiritual strife and the glory at the end of our endurance

8/15/2007 #1 Report
Elizabeth White

That's wonderful. We need stories out there about how we go through a trial and come out victors through the strength of Him. At least, I hope that's what it's about. You're not to clear when you say 'spiritual strife'.

8/16/2007 . Edited 8/19/2007 #2 Report
A NightOfAThousandNightmares

yes that is exactly what I mean.

8/29/2007 #3 Report
D. LeRoy

Hello. I am new to FictionPress so still working my way around. May I suggest using a different word, rather than strife? Perhaps suffering or trials. Obstacles, hurdles, etc may equally apply to what I think you are writing about. For instance, in Romans 1:29 strife is included with envy, murder, deceit, etc. However, trials and sufferings are spoken of in Romans 8:18, 2 Cor. 1:7, Phil. 3:10, Col. 1:24,and so on. Your title sounds like a description of how we feel about our lives from time to time, scaling a mountain of obstacles to reach the pinnacle of faith. I look forward to reading your first few chapters. David

9/6/2007 #4 Report
newhope

I think that your story sounds like it will be good. We really do need more stories about people in trials and getting through them. I think it will be especially helpful to any new christians. They can have something to relate to and look forward to the hope at the end. It sounds like it will be an excelent story!

12/19/2007 #5 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service