Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » God Loves Me »
Do you need reviews? Post your stories here. Let readers see what you have.
TiffyCakes

Don't be afraid to post and let others see what your stories are about. Have fun and feel free to express your stories and get reviews on them if you need some or have none.

My story is called The Changes in Life and its in progress right now. Check it out if your up to a little bit of a love story. If you are not a romance person, then check it out anyway and see what you think. Leave me a review telling me what you think. I am opened to everyone's thoughts. If you have an idea's for what you think should happen next, tell me what you think.

Enjoy the reading everyone!

Good Luck! :)

2/12/2010 #1 Report
Someone-Whos-Not-Important

I Love You Talor This is How I Died please. :)

3/20/2010 #2 Report
Road to Rhodes

My story The Mountain needs reviews i would appreciate it.

3/25/2010 #3 Report
TiffyCakes

I would like if someone reviewed my story called, " The Changes in Life." I have 8 chapters. I want someone to tell me how they like each chapter and what they think I should improve on. I have started to write the ninth capter but lost my focus. Please review it and tell me what you think.

4/28/2010 #4 Report
Tathwem Essenuejal

I need reviews on my story Earning Wings. I currently have four chapters on it so far and also really need an editor who can fix specific problems such as noticing grammatical errors and errors that include mixing up characters. The story is about a boy named John who commits suicide and has to earn his way into heaven. If you are interested please read. I plan on returning the favor.

6/30/2010 #5 Report
Nicky R

i have a story. I just posted it today and i would love to know if i should continue it? or should i edit it? anyway, here it is: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2836040/1/Book_One_The_Locket

8/7/2010 #6 Report
Clefspeare

Hi! I have two stories that I would appreciate review on, actually. One is called, "My General" and the other is an in-progress story called, "Olympia". I really want to evolve as a writer, so the feedback would be appreciated. :)

9/6/2010 #7 Report
Made Hartt

I have a story What of Gods? really in its infancy but i feel it going somewhere, http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2875634/2/What_of_Gods

it follows my theroy that the characters in mythology and christainty once were side by side and had to deal with each other

1/9/2011 . Edited 1/9/2011 #8 Report
A Fire Rose

Thanks much for creating this thread!

I am working on a series of short stories of each of the McCallister brothers, an Irish farming family, as they each meet Christ and discover where He leads. Currently, I am writing about Gavin, who is working his own portion of the family farm and struggling to raise two children who, until recently, he never knew he had. I would really love feedback, suggestions, and/or corrections.

2/26/2011 #9 Report
A Fire Rose

I would love a review for my most recent story, please and thank you :-)

4/1/2011 #10 Report
Libretto24601

I have a story called "The White Fox: A Tale of Forgiveness" if anybody wants to check it out.

9/11/2012 #11 Report
VictoriaRose0013

Hey guys, is any one still here? If so then just thought I'd join this topic. I am just a beginner at this whole FictionPress stuff and I only have three reviews so far. Saturday will have been two weeks that I have joined this website, so I would really appreciate your support through your comments and your grace and love. Story is called: My Fate is at War Along with My Soul. Thanks, and God bless.;)

4/28/2016 #12 Report
CalvinHobbesGatsby

My story is The American Crusades; Pentagram, Crescent, and the Cross

5/2/2018 #13 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service