Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Shadowgate »
Off-topic chat
A Lillithia Wolf

Questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, rabid squirrels, and other such randomness goes here.

4/30/2009 #1 Report
AspenIvan

Hey! How are you, mein kamerad?

You should put up a rules section too.

4/30/2009 #2 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

...Ooops. I did forget something. Will do now. Anyways, I am quite well. My brother doesn't want to continue with the roleplay so I will have control of the Dmitri character. I tweaked him just a tad bit... in the direction of downright evil.

4/30/2009 #3 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

And it is done. I'd like to invite you to a certain role. A few actually so you can choose which you would like to do. Interested?

4/30/2009 . Edited 5/1/2009 #4 Report
AspenIvan

Yes indeed. Please tell me which roles you might require.

5/1/2009 #5 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

Well, first of all, I need someone to play the Great Guardian(a dictator in control of the entire world), one of his lead generals, a general from either the Iltewolf or Iltekatze... any of those are yours if you want them.I only have a description for two of them. I'll be able to post all my characters tomorrow.

5/1/2009 . Edited 5/2/2009 #6 Report
AspenIvan

Hmmm...any of these would make for a great Petrov clone...

5/4/2009 #7 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

Which is why I asked you. You play military characters well so I thought I'd offer these select few roles. Any or all are yours.

5/4/2009 #8 Report
AspenIvan

I could certainly play them well, but it won't be fun without any characters on their sides who would be among them.

5/5/2009 #9 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

I am getting around to it. So far I have a human captain, an iltewolf sergeant, I'll play the Iltekatze leader, and a few others.

5/5/2009 #10 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

I think I may post a section with equipment and weapons available at the current time of the roleplay

5/6/2009 #11 Report
AspenIvan

That sounds good. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join right away. Also, it doesn't seem like many others are joining this forum.

I you'd like you can join this one, of which I am a long-time member

http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/SCIFI_NATION_ROLEPLAY/2397

5/7/2009 . Edited 5/7/2009 #12 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

Yes, compared to my expections, this... failed. Was it to indepth? Not clear enough? What did I do wrong? *sigh* Well, this was time down the drain. I guess I'll start things if I can. It seems this is all that will ever come of it.

5/7/2009 #13 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

Forget it... I'm done. This was a failure, it died before it began.

5/8/2009 #14 Report
AspenIvan

I would not give up so easily. You simply need to wait some time. Another good idea would be to post ads for your forum in other random sci fi forums.

5/10/2009 #15 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

No, this idea I had just seems a bit too out there I guess. I appreciate your encouragement, comrade but perhaps my imagination is a bit much.

5/10/2009 #16 Report
AspenIvan

Well then, if I can't convince you to continue this forum, then at least join the sci fi nations roleplay, the link for which I posted some days ago.

5/10/2009 #17 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

I read some of the things on that Sci-fi forum... I need asprin now... I suppose I'll just let this forum collect dust on a shelf.

5/10/2009 . Edited 5/10/2009 #18 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

So... comrade. How is the other forum going?

5/30/2009 #19 Report
William McKinney

So you're to kill it then. a shame, it could have been fun.

7/22/2009 #20 Report
A Lillithia Wolf

Not kill, just... set it aside until more people get interested in it. I don't know what else to do.

7/22/2009 #21 Report
AspenIvan

Greetings, comrade! It has been a long while...

I am still on the sci fi nation forum, but I've decided that I'd like to try out your forum, if you're still around. Are you?

5/13/2010 #22 Report
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service