Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » The City of the Super »
Bottom-Side Secret hideout -Supervillains and minions only. Others allowed if given permission.
A The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Quick! Get in here! This is where you and your other supervillain buddies are hiding! Keep low, and quickly discuss what you're gonna do next to take over/disrupt the city!

7/22/2011 . Edited 7/22/2011 #1 Report
Hailo's Angel

A girl quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching before quickly knocking at the door. A little section of the door slid open and a pair of eyes peered out. "Password." A man's voice grunted and the girl whispered something. The section slid closed and the sound of locks being unlocked could be heard before the door swung open. The girl walked into the building and the big guy behind the door closed and locked it. The girl continued through the building into a bigger room, where she sat down in a chair and waited.

7/23/2011 #2 Report

The Shadow Man was already in the room, although invisible and silent in the shadows. He put his top hat back on, and straightened out his long red cloak, slowly walking up behind her in his full piece outfit, and leaning down to her ear. "Boo..." He said, stepping back and waiting for her reaction.

7/23/2011 #3 Report
Hailo's Angel

The girl sighed and said, "Must you always do that, ShadowMan? It's getting a little old, you know." She turned her head to look at Shadow Man and said, "Why were we called here, any way?"

7/23/2011 #4 Report

The Shadow man smirked, and then slid down into his seat, suddenly becoming visable. "Its part of my routine. And you know me now. Call me shadow." he said as he propped his feet up on the table. "And dunno. Some new plan to destroy the city or something..." he said looking slightly uninterested.

7/23/2011 #5 Report
Hailo's Angel

The girl smiled a small, smile and said, "You can still call me Ice Queen." She looked at Shadow's feet, then at him, then back at his feet. She sighed, shook her head and muttered something under her breath before saying, "Well, if you're not so interested in these 'plans', you could always go home..." She smirked as she waited for his reaction.

7/23/2011 #6 Report

"Meh..." he said quite casually, tapping his toe. "Im here now, might as well stay..." he leant back and looked around the room at the many plans that failed. He bit his lip, and assumed this one would be no different.

7/24/2011 #7 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn appeared in her red and onyx gown. She raised an eyebrow at the audience.

(Would she have to give a speech thing or no? xD)

7/24/2011 #8 Report

((Well, at the moment, theres only two of them there and they're sitting around a table xD))

Shadow looked up to Penn, and smirked a little. "Yo, boss. What's the new plan?" He asked, his tone showing slight boredom.

7/24/2011 #9 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn opened her mouth to say something, but stopped and sighed.

"I-I don't know." she said, dropping her hands. "Any of you have a plan in mind?"

7/24/2011 #10 Report

Shadow shrugged. "Right now, I got nothing..." He said, inspecting his nails, and then looking back up to her. "Maybe something to do with attacking a main part of the city..." He suggested.

7/24/2011 #11 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn laughed a slow laugh.

"Oh, Shadow, Shadow, we've already done that. Something more infamous, darling." she hummed.

7/24/2011 #12 Report

Shadow shrugged again. "Maybe... Hmm... well..." Shadow frowned for a moment and then smirked. "Well, I've found that most of the city is made up of parents. Therfore, why not take their children, warn them that if we can't have the city we will obliterate them, and then wait until they finally say, "Yes! Take the city! Just give us our children!" Shadow laughed at himself when doing the high-pitched impression of a crying mother.

7/24/2011 #13 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn smirked and subtly rubbed her hands together in devilish glee.

"This makes me happy, it makes me remember why you're down here in the first place." she said slowly, patting his top hat and sitting down.

7/24/2011 #14 Report

Shadow felt his top hat crumple when she patted it, and then sneered at her a little. But, he took it off his head, pushed it back up and brushed it off.

"I don't know what you'd do without me..." He said, placing the hat gently back onto his head again.

7/24/2011 #15 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn smirked.

"Probably nothing," she lied. It was obvious of the way she had lied because she gritted her teeth and made a tiny gap, which is what she does when she fibs.

"Back to the point, we need to do it without being seen."

7/24/2011 #16 Report

Shadow smirked. "You're forgetting that you're talking to the man who can turn himself and others invisble, and can mute them also." He smiled. "Besides, I could always trap the little buggers in a few shadows. That'll keep 'em quiet..." He said with a smirk at the thought of pulling kids down to the center of the earth, one by one...

7/24/2011 #17 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn put her arm around Shadow's shoulders and raised her hand in the air and swiped it across slowly.

"Kids Caught In Shadows. Extra, extra, read all about it." she said, mimicking a headliner. She gave Shadow a squeeze and let go.

7/24/2011 #18 Report

"It's like you read my mind..." He said, shaking a finger up to her. "What should I do with the children once we have caught them? Bring them here?" He asked up to her with a rise of his eyebrows.

7/24/2011 #19 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

(I'm guessing the cages.. xD)

"Bring them.." Penn said, poking Shadow's pressure point. "to the cages." she finished.

7/24/2011 #20 Report

((aha just like a typical villain xD Hmm, I might make Olivia have an adopted daughter, just to make it more interesting xD))

Shadow automatically smirked, and looked to a room to the far left. "When can I start?" He asked, already urking to get to his feet and go out to capture some kids.

7/24/2011 #21 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

(Dun dun dunnn.. xD)

Penn kept her hand on his shoulder, pushing him down into the chair so he didn't leave.

"Shadow, Shadow, Shadow." she said. "Always rushing to do things."

7/24/2011 #22 Report
Hailo's Angel

Ice Queen smiled and said, "I have heard rumors of a new group, a group of superheroes and sidekicks. Maybe we could draw them out, see exactly what their abilities are, then learn what their weaknesses are before we strike them."

7/24/2011 #23 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

"We'll probably take one of their kids." Penn said, shrugging.

7/24/2011 #24 Report

Shadow was sitting in his seat, urking to get up and go out and get some. "That sounds even more delectable..." He said with a smirk.

7/24/2011 #25 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn laughed. "What, are you going to eat them?" she challenged.

7/24/2011 #26 Report

"Don't be disgusting!" Shadow snapped at Penn, but was unable to hold back a snicker. "It would be amuzing though..."

7/24/2011 #27 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn smiled at the thought.

"It would." she agreed, getting back to the point. "We'll have to capture them at the dead of night.

7/24/2011 #28 Report

"But that's so long away!" Shadow grumbled, sinking down into his seat and crossing his arms. "Can't I go out and get, one? Now?" He asked, desperately wanting to get just one kid.

7/24/2011 #29 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn sighed.

"Only one you see somewhere alone, or with another kid. If there's no parents around, capture them both." Penn said with a smirk.

7/24/2011 #30 Report
700 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service