Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » The City of the Super »
Bottom-Side Secret hideout -Supervillains and minions only. Others allowed if given permission.
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn smirked and nodded. "That'd be a fun sight." she said, putting her hands up and mimicking a surprised face that she thought Leo would make.

8/30/2011 . Edited 8/30/2011 #691 Report
Hailo's Angel

Ice grinned and said, "Oh, it would be a great pleasure..."

8/30/2011 #692 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn chuckled evilly. "So we'll go now?"

9/1/2011 #693 Report
Hailo's Angel

Ice grinned as Alicia re-appeared, this time in a kids' costume of some villainess, whom she couldn't remember the name exactly. "Oh, yes, definately..."

9/1/2011 #694 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

"Perfect!" Penn said, clapping a few times. "Now, we'll be going to, uh.. run a few errands, and we'll be back. Do not, and I repeat, do not leave."

(Gotta go for a few mins, and we'll need to wait for Lele xD)

9/1/2011 #695 Report
Hailo's Angel

Alicia nodded, her eyes lighting up as she said, "Okay, I promise... I'll just practice my new power!"

9/1/2011 #696 Report
A The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Shadow gathered up his disguise, shoving it in a bag to get changed once they were away from Alicia. He also picked up a notepad and a tape recorder. The notepad -Just to seem like more of an authentic student, but the recorder, that's where it got interesting. Shadow looked up to Penn and Ice, smirking as he asked, "We ready to go?"

9/3/2011 #697 Report
Cori Craves Chocolate

Penn looked down at herself and snatched up her backpack which contained her disguise. She was relieved that Shadow and Ice hadn't noticed that she wasn't going to dress like a hooker. She smirked. "Ready."

9/3/2011 #698 Report
Hailo's Angel

Ice narrowed her eyes at Penn as she grabbed her big designer bag that held her disguise in it and said, "Ready also..."

9/6/2011 #699 Report
A The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

"Lets go then..." Shadow said, taking a step out of the hideout and on his way to the city. ((meet you at the other RP xP))

9/6/2011 #700 Report
700 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service