1) Each post should be at least five sentences. Smaller posts are only accepted during fights and with good reason.
2) Keep the RP realistic. Your OC not a 7 foot 12 year old, or has natural purple hair.
3) No Mary-Sues or Gary Stus. These are characters that are perfect in every way and can do no wrong ever. What's the fun in that?
4) All OC's must be accepted by a moderator. No exceptions.
5) No spamming. Please and thank you.
6) Trolling is PROHIBITED. 'Nuff said.
7) You may only RP for your own character, and no one else's. There will be no RPing of a character that is not your own, unless the creator of the OC that you wish to RP for has given you their consent. It's a matter of respect, people.
8) No killing off characters without prior consent of the character's owner. If it is agreed that the character shall die in order to move the plot along, it will be a unanimous decision by us Mods and the owner.
9) Language is permitted, but please refrain from "over-cussing."
10) Have fun!
Please agree to the rules before posting.12/23/2012 #1 Report
Umm...I might have a problem with following rule 1. But I accept!
Sorry.1/9/2013 #4 Report
Hah, as long as it would actually work! Somewhere down the road there might be some nuclear-mutated creatures that pop up on some exterior cameras or such that may or may not have actual powers of thought. But I just got that idea, so it'll need some developing--and some strange creature creation, eh? That'll be your chance for you to satisfy whatever desire for insanity you might have, eh?(;1/10/2013 #5 Report
Please. I can do that. This actually reminds me of a book my uncle and I scrapped--everyone underground was saved, so there are a select few who are actually LIVING, and...yeah.
It ended up that I was a scientist and he was a bank robber. Fun.1/11/2013 #6 Report
Oh, fun. There are bunkers all around the world, but only an eighteenth of the Earth's population was saved. As of now. And not everyone in the bunkers will survive. Mwahahahaha.
Ooh, nice.1/13/2013 #7 Report
The story was sort of built upon us burning all the money he stole for warmth and him saying to his friend, "I guess we really are burning money now."1/14/2013 #8 Report
And that was really the only vision we had for the whole thing, so it sort of crashed and burned.1/15/2013 #10 Report
Oh, how I love the screams of zombies in Black Ops 2. *sprinkle, sprinkle, DUMP that sarcasm on there*1/16/2013 #13 Report
Here's a quiz for you: 1. Do I watch too much Downton Abbey? a) Mrs. Hughes should just tell them all the truth. b) Daisy's being uncharacteristically bitchy. c) SIBYLL! OH DEAR GOD SYBILL! d) All of the above. The answer is d, my friend.1/28/2013 #17 Report
Yes. You do.
I think my mom started watching that...
Ever seen Supernatural?1/28/2013 #18 Report
Nope and I don't intend to. So don't try to convert me--I've got JP and Ish trying to do that.1/29/2013 #19 Report
I haven't either, but that's on my to-watch list.
Right after I finish Doctor Who and Merlin.
You go, JP and Ish!1/29/2013 #20 Report
If I was there, I'd just convince you to love it by retelling the episodes in great detail.1/31/2013 #22 Report
I'll be sure to tell her that.
Christian would disagree with you, though.2/7/2013 #27 Report
So Christian knows Ish? Okay.
DUDE. My calls ringtone is the Sherlock theme song in VIOLIN. My texts ringtone is the TARDIS landing. ;D2/9/2013 #28 Report
And yes, he does. In sixth grade I was best friends with Kara and Ish. In seventh, I was friends with Kara and Christian. Kara has a birthday, and Ish has a LOT of fun making fun of Christian. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.
Then I remembered. He's Christian.2/11/2013 #29 Report