Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Bunker 9 »
OC Creation and Such
A Silena River

Okay, so here's the basic character skeleton. Feel free to add extra stuff, if you wish.

Name:

Family ((If so, are they in Bunker 9 or not?)):

Faction:

Personality:

Appearance:

Common Attire:

Item Never Seen Without:

Motto:

Bio:

12/23/2012 . Edited 12/23/2012 #1 Report
A Silena River

Name: Chantz Royer

Family: Mother, father, and sister not present.

Faction: Audaeu

Personality: Open-minded as well as stubborn, he's got a sense of humor and enjoys company. While he is outspoken and doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, he's thoughtful and knows how to quit when he's ahead. He's got a firm frame of mind and is cool, confident, and unshakeable. He is agreeable and gets along well with others, and doesn't share the general dislike of the members of Prudensia that his factionmates hold--even so, he's got to act it for fear of being kicked out of Audaeu. He tries to intimidate and scare you at first, but warms up as you get to know him.

Appearance: He's got unruly raven-black hair--a chunk of which hangs over his eyes--gray eyes rimmed with black, and a muscular-yet-slender build.

Chantz is a little younger than the guy shown here, but whatever. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dark-hairedteenguy&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1920&bih=1005&tbm=isch&tbnid=LL6PuboMP1MnWM:&imgrefurl=http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1058754-angel-and-demon-charries&docid=WB7sMSP_n3AJoM&imgurl=http://favim.com/orig/201107/22/beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126.jpg&w=500&h=332&ei=XJDXUMzTCenfigKQ6IGICw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=725&vpy=131&dur=2142&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=120&ty=91&sig= 104782027899611393137&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=198&start=0&ndsp=78&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:105

Common Attire: Black porkpie hat, black leather jacket, t-shirt for some rock band or other, dark jeans and combat boots.

Item Never Seen Without: Mini acoustic guitar, most often slung across his back.

Motto: Never give up without a fight.

Bio: Chantz has a younger sister and mother and father that he left behind when he decided to join the company of Bunker 9. He had a strong bond with his father and it was a tragic parting, but in the end, he took his father's advice to join the company and leave his family behind. While he's found life in Bunker 9 more interesting than his life at home, he regrets his desicion bitterly. He's found a few friends to try to mend the tear in his heart, and has eventually learned to shut off the pain. His friends, Rona, Isor and Max, have made life more bearable for Chantz; he's often found in the Audaeu-controlled rec room, hanging out and playing video games or music with them.

Other: Chantz has been playing guitar since he was seven and has picked up the bass and the drums as well.

12/23/2012 . Edited 3/1/2013 #2 Report
Abundance Seaborn

Name: Victoria (Vick, Vicki) Brown

Family ((If so, are they in Bunker 9 or not?)):Mother(deceased), Father (present), and older brother (present)

Faction: Prudensia

Personality: Quiet, but can put up a debate for anything that she knows isn't right. Studious, obedient, but will not go against he beliefs. She never breaks into a conversation and thinks over everything she says. Doesn't like people unless she knows them, making it hard to make friends. With no one she wants to talk to, her nose is always in one of her science books. She doesn't 'hate' those in Audaeu, hate is wrong, but she feels if they calmed down and weren't so rambunctious that life in Bunker 9 could be better. She can be very stiff and it takes a lot to crack her open, but it can happen.

Appearance: She has long, blonde, wavy hair that is always tied up in a bun, blue-gray eyes, and stands at 5.9, with a skinny figure.

Common Attire: A white blouse under a black blazer, black dress pants, white socks, and black penny loafers. She always wears her reading glasses because of the amount of reading she does.

Item Never Seen Without: Her black book bag, always holding five or more books.

Motto:Tell the truth, no matter what.

Bio: Victoria's mom died when she was young. Her father, brother, and herself were in despair and through themselves into different areas of science. Her dad went up a level to a neuro-surgeon, her brother studied geology, and she jumped into chemistry. Later the three of them were invited to Bunker 9 and obviously excepted because there was no reason not to. Now Victoria and her father and brother are separated because they chose to be in Legatus and she chose Prudensia. This formed a wall between them.

Other: Hates that she separated her family, but didn't want to give up her beliefs.

12/25/2012 #3 Report
A Silena River

Good, good! Accepted! Lovely charrie there. Lovely.

{Why in the world am I repeating myself tonight? Smh...}

12/25/2012 #4 Report
Abundance Seaborn

Why thank-you my friend!

12/25/2012 #5 Report
Abundance Seaborn

Name: Ranen (Runs) Brown

Family: Mother(deceased), Father(present), Sister(present)

Faction: Legatus

Personality: He can be loud and joyous, but also studious and quiet. Loves his books, but his true love is writing and running. He can talk you into anything. Holds his beliefs at a high standard and can't be swayed. Longs for peace in Bunker 9 and often talks to the Audaeu, but usaully can't get through to them. He enjoys talking to his friends and getting out the thoughts of the day. He loves his sister with all his heart, but doesn't talk to her much. He knows she holds secrets even he doesn't know about and is proud of her for the few peaceful acts she makes. He is open and happy, even though he still holds pain from his mother's death that happened years ago.

Appearance: He has brown shaggy hair, hazel eyes, stands at 6.2, and is built with a muslcuar figure and long, muscular legs.

Common Attire: A black t-shirt with a picture of his favorite book, Divergent, jeans, and running shoes.

Item Never Seen Without: his writing journal

Motto: Keep peace and personality.

Bio: Like his sister, Ranen was hit hard by his mother's death when he was young. Jumping into geology, Ranen started running so he could study the terrain. After doing this for so long, he fell in love with running. He would feel how the land was shaped as he ran, making him an amazing geologist. He also wrote about he felt and started making stories about his runs. When his family was invited to Bunker 9, Ranen was sad that he had to leave the outside, but releaved his whole family would be saved. In Bunker 9, Ranen would run the hallways getting him the nickname Runs. When the inhabitants of the bunker split into factions Ranen was surprised and a little dissapointed at his sister's choice, but he knew he couldn't change her. Now Ranen and his father try to keep the peace and watch out for Vicki.

Other: Takes jogs around the bunker often, even if it annoys others. Also, secretly writes eveything that happens in Bunker 9.

1/6/2013 . Edited 1/6/2013 #6 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Name: Sam Gamgee (kidding!) Sam Ryan

Family ((If so, are they in Bunker 9 or not?)): Annoying older brother named Max--not in Bunker 9

Faction: ???

Personality: She's kind of a rebel, and she only does what she wants to do--and if you tell her to do something, that's a good reason not to.

Appearance: Blond hair streaked with red, steely gray eyes, and a scowl

Common Attire: A Paramore shirt and ripped up jeans, skull earrings

Item Never Seen Without: Skull earrings

Motto: Mainstream is too mainstream

Bio: Her parents died in whatever destroyed the world (you're the mod, not me), and Max ditched her ASAP. She found her own way after that, eventually getting to Bunker 9 (You know me--my bios expand the longer I use the character)

1/7/2013 #7 Report
A Silena River

Nice, Rosie. A journalist with some speed. They'll need that when they eventually get out. Accepted! But let's keep you to two charries until the plot develops more, alright, Rosie?

KATRA I LOVE YOU. Oh, Gamgee. That made me freak.

I'd suggest Audaeu as Sam's faction. They're the tougher, more reckless people explained in the Inro page.

For how she got in, let's say she managed to pose as someone who hadn't made it to the bunker in time, so they died while Sam was safe to ride out the apocalypse in style.

And I'm thinking--Sorry I haven't shared all of this. I'd wanted it to unfold as we went, but whatever--it was a coordinated nuclear strike using all of the missiles the inhabitants of Earth have created--which amounts to a LOAD of radiation and all that crap--so everyone either went underground into the bunkers around the world created by Virales or died.

So yeah! With those things said, Sam's accepted! Just jump in when you get a chance, Katra.

You know what? I'm gonna call you Ria still. Because with whatever changes of name, you shall always be Zuria Maylin to me.

1/7/2013 . Edited 1/7/2013 #8 Report
Abundance Seaborn

Ahhhh, you know me too well my friend.... And don't worry, wasn't planning to make anymore, actually, there father might die, but we shall see! Oh! Nukes! Makes sense!

1/7/2013 #9 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Rosie, may I just say that we are weird enough to get excited about nukes.

Anyway, I love how I imagined your face when you read the Gamgee thing.

Abbey wouldn't get it.

1/8/2013 #10 Report
Abundance Seaborn

Yep! We are! I mean, I am excited when anything like that happens! Oh and this is crazy, cause I doubt I will ever get torture my charaters in this. :P

1/8/2013 #11 Report
A Silena River

*Cue creepy laugh* Yes, indeed, my lovelies! Both nukes and Gamgees are brilliant topics for discussion.

And no, Abbey wouldn't get it, the poor sap.

That would be a negative, Rosie. This really isn't a type of story where charries are tortured ((thankfully)), save through wondering if their friends and/or family survived. So a smidge of mental torture, but no, no actual torture. I think we need to put you on cold turkey with the torture thing.

And just for formal issues, Ria, could you accept the rules? Nothing out of the ordinary; just the norm.

1/8/2013 . Edited 1/8/2013 #12 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Wait--ME? Accept RULES??? Like, GUIDLINES AUTHORITY EXPECTS YOU TO COMPLY WITH?????????

Okay.

1/9/2013 #13 Report
A Silena River

Thanks for cooperating, Ria!

1/10/2013 #14 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Okay, but you laughed right?

1/11/2013 #15 Report
A Silena River

Ohoho, yes. I can never not laugh at you.

1/13/2013 #16 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

My life has meaning once more.

1/14/2013 #17 Report
A Silena River

I missed you.

1/14/2013 #18 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Missed you too. Three weeks is a perfect excuse for missing someone.

1/15/2013 #19 Report
A Silena River

Holy sh*t, I think my grandpa just passed away...

1/15/2013 #20 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Wait, are you serious?!

1/16/2013 #21 Report
Abundance Seaborn

She is very serious, we had quite a conversation yesterday.)

1/16/2013 #22 Report
A Silena River

No, I'm Remus.

But unfortunately, it's true.

My grandpa hadn't been answering calls for a few days and my aunt sent a cousin to check in on him ((Grandpa's old, gone through kimo recently, and a whole lotta other stuff)). When the cousin got there, Grandpa was lying in bed like he was asleep--turns out he's asleep forever. I guess he died something like late Sunday, early Monday. Or something.

I'm okay, but it's my parents--Dad especially--that are taking it hard. It's not fun watching them be in pain.

On the bright side, I get to hear the lovely sounds of zombies--and their death screams--as my brother and Dad play Black Ops 2.

1/16/2013 #23 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

I'm really sorry, Riv.

1/17/2013 #24 Report
A Silena River

S'okay.

But it's good to be home now!(:

Though Montana is really pretty in winter.

1/27/2013 #25 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Agreed.

1/28/2013 #26 Report
A Silena River

Just watch out for irrigation ditches and cowpies when riding in the fields...

1/28/2013 #27 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Haha, with my cousins, it's basically "Watch out for bees."

And then everyone panics when a fly falls in the pool.

Elena:"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Freya: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!"

Marit: *looking up from her book* "What?"

Me: "That's not a bee." *muttering* "Idiots."

1/29/2013 #28 Report
A Silena River

Hahaha. My cousins are pretty cool.

Noah's insane.

Macky's cool.

It's all good here.

1/29/2013 #29 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

DEM BORKGRENS, RIVER!

Dem Borkgrens.