Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » Bunker 9 »
OC Creation and Such
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Yeah, no kidding.

I hate those guys who are like "Why are you so awkward?" and then later on in the conversation they're like, "I have a girlfriend" and then the next day they're like, "I broke up with my girlfriend." Like, really?

That was my friend Noah last year. I guess you could say he is my sort-of boyfriend at this point (sort-of because of the fact that we have gone on a few dates, and I like him, but I don't really want a relationship so soon after Iain, you know? (lolz, the things we say on the forums. Must be why no one shows up, right?))

9/11/2013 #121 Report
A Silena River

I'm not awkward around them; I'm myself. If they take it as awkward, so be it. But hey, whatever.

Wow. Seriously. I should stop. Delete these threads. Gahhh.

9/11/2013 #122 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Oh well.

Hey. Hey, River. Riv. Hey. Guess what? Guess what happened yesterday? Guess what, Riv? Guess. Come on, guess. Guess who visited.

JAAAAAAAAAAAY-PEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

9/12/2013 #123 Report
A Silena River

Yay! That's cool! How's his time in college?

9/12/2013 #124 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Hahaha...he is so screwed!

He kept asking me questions like, "Okay, so if I'm running a load of laundry, can I put reds with darks?" I was like, "Hey, JP, your middle-eastern roots are showing." ((Because the women do everything in their culture, so he hasn't had to, like, EVER.))

He is SO unbeLIEVably screwed.

9/13/2013 #125 Report
A Silena River

Poor dude. Haha, it's a good learning experience for him, though. To show him how things work for unmarried men in America.

9/13/2013 #126 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

It was funny. I called Jill about it and I was like, "Hey, guess who visited?" And she's like, "JP is such a dick." I almost started crying I was laughing so hard.

9/16/2013 #127 Report
A Silena River

Hahah. It's probably better in context.

9/16/2013 #128 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

Like she didn't even guess, she was like, "He sucks." Lolz, I love them.

9/17/2013 #129 Report
A Silena River

*nodnod*

9/17/2013 #130 Report
Phineas Angelo DeMayo

So bunco papoy.

9/18/2013 #131 Report
Exiled Adrian

Name: Michael Gears

Family: Father: Evan Gears

Mother: Lily Gears

Grandfather: Alan Gears (Everyone is outside of Bunker 9 and most likely dead)

Faction: Legatus

Personality: Quiet, shy, focused on work, sees himself as a modern-day human dwarf, a bit of a faithful catholic, will do good deeds when he feels like there should be one, doesn't want to be the last human or male left alive.

Appearance: Scraggly, short-cropped hair, green eyes, pale from his days in Bunker 9

Common Attire: Brown-stained wife-beater, metalsmith glove, goggles, robotic prosthetic arm

Item never seen without: rosary hanging from his pocket

Motto: Flesh within, Steel without

Bio: Born and raised in Boston Massacheusetts, Gears had a good upbringing, but discovered several vices in his catholic rising. He was fascinated with dwarves in Lord of the Rings and decided to be something like them, resolving to be a mechanic, machinist, or metalsmith, making his own way in life. He accepted a scholarship to MIT and was about to graduate when he was called upon for Bunker 9. Since the factionilization of the bunker, he is concerned about how things will turn up but prefers to keep quiet and see who is better to side with or be friends with.

7/24/2014 #132 Report
A Silena River

Accepted.

7/25/2014 #133 Report
Arcane Viking

Again, not sure if this is still active but heres my idea for a character. Name: Nole "Gin" Algiin Age: 19 Gender: Male Family: Sister (Joanna Alfgiin : Deceased) Faction: Unofficial member of "Those self-serving do gooders" Personality: Usually very quiet but anyone whom has talked to him would know he is extremely smart, witty, and (usually) rude. A bit of a pessimist and (though it's hard to tell) a pacifist. While not necessarily gruff he is fond of gallows humor, but is more often serious than not. Very sarcastic. Appearance: Fairly tall standing at 6.1. Having pale brown skin (like the colour of coffee with a bit of cream). His hair is dreaded up (hanging just below his neck) with sides cut like a mohawk and dark brown in colour with streaks of auburn. He is of a medium build, thin(ish) but not lanky and obviously muscular. His eyes are a faded sea green (from a previous illness) and all the fingers on his left hand (except for the middle "because the doctor knew how much he used it) are prosthetic. Common Attire: Often wears a light gray and charcoal gray jump suit thats zipped to the crouch and it sleeves tied around the waist. Usually wears a long, whit shirt that hangs to his crotch with two half circles (the front and back) as hems. The shirt has some kind of logo on it: a hollow triangle with a beam protruding from the top. Some kind of satchel is hooked to his rear full of God knows what. Item Never Seen Without: Cigarettes (tooth picks when former is not available), flask, and some kind of array of books. Would say that it was what you didn't see that you should be worried about. Motto: Make sure the evil you do is out weighted by the good you cause. Bio: Growing up in the country side Nole and his sister had relatively happy lives. Their father being apart of a private military corporation and their mother a renowned doctor the Alfgiin siblings were often alone, thus they shared a strong connection. When their parents were available the siblings father taught thrm weapons and strategy while their mother medicine. Both children graduate high school early and went to college, Nole for engineering, Joanna for medicine. Three years into his studies Nole was forced to drop out due to a rare disease that took four of his and an eye. While recovering his sister got the knew about the bunker. She announced she would not be going since Nole could not. A month before it was time Joanna got into an argument with a pier about her decision which resulted in her death. A week before her killer's court date he was mysteriously snipped. In a rush decision Nole was selected for the bunker in his sisters place, a decision he accepted bitterly. He often blames himself for her death. Skills: Nole can make, break, repair, or sabotage just about anything if he puts his mind to it. Combat wise he is proficient in hand to hand combat and disarming techniques. He prefers knives, short blades, and bows of some type to most guns though he keeps an old revolver hidden in his apartments and is a good shot with sniper rifles and DMRs.

7/30/2014 #134 Report
Arcane Viking

Again, not sure if this is still active but heres my idea for a character. Name: Nole "Gin" Algiin Age: 19 Gender: Male Family: Sister (Joanna Alfgiin : Deceased) Faction: Unofficial member of "Those self-serving do gooders" Personality: Usually very quiet but anyone whom has talked to him would know he is extremely smart, witty, and (usually) rude. A bit of a pessimist and (though it's hard to tell) a pacifist. While not necessarily gruff he is fond of gallows humor, but is more often serious than not. Very sarcastic. Appearance: Fairly tall standing at 6.1. Having pale brown skin (like the colour of coffee with a bit of cream). His hair is dreaded up (hanging just below his neck) with sides cut like a mohawk and dark brown in colour with streaks of auburn. He is of a medium build, thin(ish) but not lanky and obviously muscular. His eyes are a faded sea green (from a previous illness) and all the fingers on his left hand (except for the middle "because the doctor knew how much he used it) are prosthetic. Common Attire: Often wears a light gray and charcoal gray jump suit thats zipped to the crouch and it sleeves tied around the waist. Usually wears a long, whit shirt that hangs to his crotch with two half circles (the front and back) as hems. The shirt has some kind of logo on it: a hollow triangle with a beam protruding from the top. Some kind of satchel is hooked to his rear full of God knows what. Item Never Seen Without: Cigarettes (tooth picks when former is not available), flask, and some kind of array of books. Would say that it was what you didn't see that you should be worried about. Motto: Make sure the evil you do is out weighted by the good you cause. Bio: Growing up in the country side Nole and his sister had relatively happy lives. Their father being apart of a private military corporation and their mother a renowned doctor the Alfgiin siblings were often alone, thus they shared a strong connection. When their parents were available the siblings father taught thrm weapons and strategy while their mother medicine. Both children graduate high school early and went to college, Nole for engineering, Joanna for medicine. Three years into his studies Nole was forced to drop out due to a rare disease that took four of his and an eye. While recovering his sister got the knew about the bunker. She announced she would not be going since Nole could not. A month before it was time Joanna got into an argument with a pier about her decision which resulted in her death. A week before her killer's court date he was mysteriously snipped. In a rush decision Nole was selected for the bunker in his sisters place, a decision he accepted bitterly. He often blames himself for her death. Skills: Nole can make, break, repair, or sabotage just about anything if he puts his mind to it. Combat wise he is proficient in hand to hand combat and disarming techniques. He prefers knives, short blades, and bows of some type to most guns though he keeps an old revolver hidden in his apartments and is a good shot with sniper rifles and DMRs.

7/30/2014 #135 Report
Arcane Viking

Again, not sure if this is still active but heres my idea for a character. Name: Nole "Gin" Alfgiin Age: 19 Gender: Male Family: Sister (Joanna Alfgiin : Deceased) Faction: Unofficial member of "Those self-serving do gooders" Personality: Usually very quiet but anyone whom has talked to him would know he is extremely smart, witty, and (usually) rude. A bit of a pessimist and (though it's hard to tell) a pacifist. While not necessarily gruff he is fond of gallows humor, but is more often serious than not. Very sarcastic. Appearance: Fairly tall standing at 6.1. Having pale brown skin (like the colour of coffee with a bit of cream). His hair is dreaded up (hanging just below his neck) with sides cut like a mohawk and dark brown in colour with streaks of auburn. He is of a medium build, thin(ish) but not lanky and obviously muscular. His eyes are a faded sea green (from a previous illness) and all the fingers on his left hand (except for the middle "because the doctor knew how much he used it) are prosthetic. Common Attire: Often wears a light gray and charcoal gray jump suit thats zipped to the crouch and it sleeves tied around the waist. Usually wears a long, whit shirt that hangs to his crotch with two half circles (the front and back) as hems. The shirt has some kind of logo on it: a hollow triangle with a beam protruding from the top. Some kind of satchel is hooked to his rear full of God knows what. Item Never Seen Without: Cigarettes (tooth picks when former is not available), flask, and some kind of array of books. Would say that it was what you didn't see that you should be worried about. Motto: Make sure the evil you do is out weighted by the good you cause. Bio: Growing up in the country side Nole and his sister had relatively happy lives. Their father being apart of a private military corporation and their mother a renowned doctor the Alfgiin siblings were often alone, thus they shared a strong connection. When their parents were available the siblings father taught thrm weapons and strategy while their mother medicine. Both children graduate high school early and went to college, Nole for engineering, Joanna for medicine. Three years into his studies Nole was forced to drop out due to a rare disease that took four of his and an eye. While recovering his sister got the knew about the bunker. She announced she would not be going since Nole could not. A month before it was time Joanna got into an argument with a pier about her decision which resulted in her death. A week before her killer's court date he was mysteriously snipped. In a rush decision Nole was selected for the bunker in his sisters place, a decision he accepted bitterly. He often blames himself for her death. Skills: Nole can make, break, repair, or sabotage just about anything if he puts his mind to it. Combat wise he is proficient in hand to hand combat and disarming techniques. He prefers knives, short blades, and bows of some type to most guns though he keeps an old revolver hidden in his apartments and is a good shot with sniper rifles and DMRs. Apologies for the spamming but I originally did this via mobile phone so there were a few hiccups.

7/30/2014 #136 Report
Arcane Viking

Again, not sure if this is still active but heres my idea for a character. Name: Nole "Gin" Alfgiin Age: 19 Gender: Male Family: Sister (Joanna Alfgiin : Deceased) Faction: Unofficial member of "Those self-serving do gooders" Personality: Usually very quiet but anyone whom has talked to him would know he is extremely smart, witty, and (usually) rude. A bit of a pessimist and (though it's hard to tell) a pacifist. While not necessarily gruff he is fond of gallows humor, but is more often serious than not. Very sarcastic. Appearance: Fairly tall standing at 6.1. Having pale brown skin (like the colour of coffee with a bit of cream). His hair is dreaded up (hanging just below his neck) with sides cut like a mohawk and dark brown in colour with streaks of auburn. He is of a medium build, thin(ish) but not lanky and obviously muscular. His eyes are a faded sea green (from a previous illness) and all the fingers on his left hand (except for the middle "because the doctor knew how much he used it) are prosthetic. Common Attire: Often wears a light gray and charcoal gray jump suit thats zipped to the crouch and it sleeves tied around the waist. Usually wears a long, whit shirt that hangs to his crotch with two half circles (the front and back) as hems. The shirt has some kind of logo on it: a hollow triangle with a beam protruding from the top. Some kind of satchel is hooked to his rear full of God knows what. Item Never Seen Without: Cigarettes (tooth picks when former is not available), flask, and some kind of array of books. Would say that it was what you didn't see that you should be worried about. Motto: Make sure the evil you do is out weighted by the good you cause. Bio: Growing up in the country side Nole and his sister had relatively happy lives. Their father being apart of a private military corporation and their mother a renowned doctor the Alfgiin siblings were often alone, thus they shared a strong connection. When their parents were available the siblings father taught thrm weapons and strategy while their mother medicine. Both children graduate high school early and went to college, Nole for engineering, Joanna for medicine. Three years into his studies Nole was forced to drop out due to a rare disease that took four of his and an eye. While recovering his sister got the knew about the bunker. She announced she would not be going since Nole could not. A month before it was time Joanna got into an argument with a pier about her decision which resulted in her death. A week before her killer's court date he was mysteriously snipped. In a rush decision Nole was selected for the bunker in his sisters place, a decision he accepted bitterly. He often blames himself for her death. Skills: Nole can make, break, repair, or sabotage just about anything if he puts his mind to it. Combat wise he is proficient in hand to hand combat and disarming techniques. He prefers knives, short blades, and bows of some type to most guns though he keeps an old revolver hidden in his apartments and is a good shot with sniper rifles and DMRs. Apologies for the spamming but I originally did this via mobile phone so there were a few hiccups.

7/30/2014 #137 Report
Arcane Viking

7/30/2014 #138 Report
138 found: « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5
Reply  Follow Follow

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service