purely for my random things lol
secret garden kind of classical!!
enya cool singing and band/orchastra instruments
cold play good
fall out boy good
modest mouse odd diffrent but awsome
angels and airways very good
the artic monkeys-when the sun goes down
the fratellis-flat head
he ting tings
the raconteurs-steady as she goes
black eye peas-got a feeling
five finger death punch
the smiths-bigmouth strikes again
lines from fanfictions mostly naruto!!
naruto(Today was a nice and bright sunny day, Naruto liked the sun, its brightness comforted him like he imagined someone’s embrace might. Surely enough he had witnessed crying children be embraced by a parent, he imagined that the way the suns rays warmed his skin like the fleeting touch of something silky and warm, perhaps that is what that was like) from youkai gone astray ive only read to that part so dont no if its good or not.
from eyes of the broken soul :The woman began to clench her fists, digging her nails into the palms of her hands while Iruka continued. She knew what it was like to be seen as a monster, to be judged by actions you never had any control over. People were always to quick to judge, to ready to condemn a soul just because it made them feel better inside. Unfortunately, it was often the innocent that had to suffer the cruel reprisals of a hateful heart and those punishments were the worst kind of pain a person could ever want to be subjected to/ ya sad fanfic
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
If you would do the same for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
that I bought you roses
to tell you that I like you
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care
But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That I cared
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
Things I Must Not (Must) do at Hogwarts
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
1.I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
2. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class. It will not get me extra credit.
3. Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
4. I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month", no matter how sympathetic I think I am to the situation.
5. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my older brother's old Calculus book.
6. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls. Nor am i allowed to use the theme from Mission Impossible.
7. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
8. "Draco Malfoy, Is My Snuggle Bunny" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
9. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween. Or Lucius Malfoy. Or Hitler.
10. I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
11. Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
12. Bringing fortune cookies to Divinations class does not count as extra credit.
13. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow peeps. Why Chocolate Frogs are allowed and not these is beyond me.
14. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintball.
15. I will not wear A MUDBLOOD AND PROUD OF IT shirt to DE meetings and act surprised when they attack me.
16. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree-house in the whomping willow
17. I will not use silencing charms on my professors.
18. I will not scream bloody murder everytime I see Filch
19. I will not ride around hogwarts in an uncontrollable cart going really fast with no breaks, and chase Snape around while causing general chaos.
20. I will not throw a surprise party for Snape and write him romantic poems no matter how much I think he needs a hug.
21. I will not purposefully run face on into every wall I see.
22. I will not make popping sounds with my mouth(like Donky from Shrek)and laugh when the teacher gives you a funny look.
23. I will not look at the ceiling for along time, and when I see other people looking at the ceiling too, trying to figure it out, say "What are you looking at?".
24. I will not grimace painfully while smacking my forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!" while around the younger students.
25. I will not answer the professors' questions with meows.
26. I will not draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other students that this is my "personal space."
37. I will not get a black dog, name it Grim, and take it to Divination class.
28. I will not invent a cereal. There are no such thing as Voldios, and they are not magically delicious.
29. I will not yell "Pick me! Pick me!" when Snape hands out detentions.
30. I will not sing The Song That Never Ends. While drunk. In the Great Hall. To the first years..
31. I will not wait for Snape to run away from me to yell "Why are you doing this, Severus? YOU KNOW THIS IS YOUR BABY!"
32. I will not send Snape love notes signed "Wormtail"."
33. When called upon in class, I will not insist that the correct answer is 42
34. I will not add "according to the prophecy" to raise my Divination grade (though that could work)
35. I will not tell Muggleborn first-years that Bertie Bott's Every-Flavor Beans taste better if you them all at once
36. Im not allowed to bother Snape and Dumbledore does not do "naked time"
37. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice
38. The four houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Brainiacs and the Junior Death Eaters.
39. My headmasters name is Albus Dumbledore, not Gandalf
40. Yelling "to infinity and beyond" was only funny the first time I took off from my broom.
41. I will refrain from calling Fred and George - Merry and Pippin, Harry and Ron - Frodo and Sam, and it probably isnt smart to call Draco Legolas either.
42. Telling Draco to "make like a ferret and bounce" is always a bad idea.
43. When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout “To the Batmobile, Robin”
44. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
45. No matter how creepy and abandoned some of the towers are, I will not find Johnny Depp with scissors for hands in any of them.
46. I will not tickle the sleeping dragon “just to see what happens”
47. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here
48. I will not refer to the DADA profs or Gryffindors as “Red shirts”
49. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry’s prized Firebolt
50. I will not scare the First years with wild tales of an omniscient Author who controls our very destinies.
51. Making a Polyjuice Potion and walking up to the person I copied to make them act crazy/ act like a human mirror is not funny
52. Ron Weasley does not appreciate being called “Boy Wonder” and he definitely does not want to wear green tights
53. Putting a Snitch in Malfoy’s pants really isn’t funny, even if it does make him scream like a girl.
54. Putting fake spiders in Ron’s bed is certainly not funny, especially when he tries to jump out the window.
55. I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees".
56. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can produce, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
57. Growing marijuana (or weed for everyone else) is not an extra credit project for Herbology. Although it might win the war if I can get Voldemort addicted.
58. "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
59. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
60. I will not use Umbridge's quill to write "Let me out".
61. I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful".
62. Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
63. House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
64. The Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason.
65. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
66. I will not lick Trevor. or kiss him. Even if he could turn into a Prince. It might be Snape anyways, and he wouldn't be too happy with me.
67. Calling Lucius Malfoy "Luscious Mouthful" is just plain gross.
68. I will not change the password to the prefects' bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty".
69. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
70. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape/McGonagall s/he takes himself too seriously.
71. I will not ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
72. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
73. Tricking a school house elf into stripping does not mean that they are now mine, even if I yell "Pwned!"
74. Speaking like Yoda, does not a happy professor make. Funny, it is not.
75. During the Spring Annual Good vs. Evil Match I will not raise my wand in the air and yell “THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!”
76. “Ooh ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang is not a spell.
77. I am not a sloth Animagus.
78. I am aloud to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not, however, allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a piranha.
79. I do not weigh the same as a duck
80. I will stop asking my Arithemancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
81. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul are completely coincidental
82. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be addressed to as: Admiral Naismith or Mon Capitan or Napoleon.
83. Asking a Gryffindor, How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense? and walking away is only funny the FIRST time.
84. 42 is not the only answer to every questing on the OWLS
85. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall that she takes herself to seriously.
86. I am not allowed to owl suspected Death Eaters a list of Evil Overlords.
87. I will not offer to make tandoori owl.
88. I will stop asking Snape when we will make Love Potion No. 9
89. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
90. My name is not Captain Subtext
91. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
92. Professor Flitwicks first name is not Yoda.
93. I am not the Defense Against Boring Classes professor.
94. I am not allowed to use the words pimp cane in front of Draco.
95. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed, and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the outcome would be.
96. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled Firewhiskey.
97. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not permitted on school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes.
98. First years are not to be fed to fluffy.
99. A wand is for magic. Not for picking noses, playing snooker, or practicing my drum playing no matter how bored I become.
100. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in potions class
101. First years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
102. Novelty and Holiday themed ties are not appropriate for school uniform.
103. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot
104. I should not refer the DADA teachers as the canaries in the coalmine.
105. I will restrain myself from saying: Dude, get a life. When facing Lord Voldemort.
106. I am not allowed to place muggle fairytale books under the history section of the library.
107. There is not now, nor will there ever be a fifth house at Hogwarts. I am not a member of this house, or the founder.
108. I will not refer using the Accio charm as Using the force.
109. Albus Dumbledores proper title is Headmaster, not: The Gandalf Wannabe
110. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesized her death.
111. I will not use Gryffindors and Slytherins as Christmas decorations.
112. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel and sick joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
113. If asked in class what the Avada Kadavra curse does yelling, IT DOES DEATH!! I not the appropriate response.
114. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
115. Ravenclaws do not in any circumstance find a sign saying: The library is closed for an indefinite time. Amusing in any sense.
116. I will not try to recreate the Key of Time in Transfiguration class.
117. A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I will not install one in one of my muggle cars.
118. I am not allowed to use any silencing charms on my Professors.
119. I will not set Hermiones time turner to rotate every half hour.
120. If the thought of a spell causes me to giggle for more than 15 consecutive seconds, I must assume that I am not aloud to use it.
123. I will not refer my X-files videos to be: Auror Training Videos.
124. When being interrogated by the staff, I am not allowed to wave my hand and announce, These are not the droids you are looking for.
125. Albus Dumbledore is not the devil.
126. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
127. I will not follow potion instructors in reverse just to see what happens.
128. I am not to claim that there is a prequel to Hogwarts, one that explains the about Bilbo Baggins.
129. I will not, under any circumstance, ask Harry Potter who died and declared him boss.
130. I am not allowed to refer Susan Bones, Hanna Abbot, and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
131. I will not cast the occasional Obliviate spell on Dumbledore, even though it would be amusing.
132. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
133. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and make bets on which House will come out alive.
134. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are, in fact, real animals.
135. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
136. I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
137. I will not douse Harry Potters invisibility cloak with lemon juice to see if he becomes visible when walking in front of the fire in the common room.
138. I will not tell the first years that Moon Prism Power is the basic spell for Transfiguration.
139. I will not yell, Believe it. OR NOT! in random parts of Dumbledores speeches.
140. My name is not Dark Lord Happy Pants and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
141. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
142. I will not try to magically animate my marshmallow peeps.
143. Never ask Harry if is Scar Senses are tingling.
144. Voldemort is not Gonandorf and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
145. I am not to sing the entire Multiplication Rock, song during Arithmancy exams.
146. I will not charm the suites of armor in the Great Hall to do a reenactment of the musical number, Were knights of the Round Table. For the Christmas Feast.
147. I will not refer Professor McGonagall as: McGoogles.
148. I am not aloud to make lightsaber noises with my wand.
149. Wearing my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT shirt to school is not a good idea
150. I am not allowed to recreate famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the Charms corridor.
151. I am not to declare an official: Hug a Slytherin day.
152. I am not to refer myself as Tim the Enchanter to first years.
153. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use my war cries every time I enter a classroom.
154. It is not necessary to yell, BAM! every time I apparate.
155. I am not allowed to commandeer Gryffindors sword from Dumbledores office and use it to patrol the hallways.
156. I cannot sing Attack of the Killer Tomatoes theme song during Herbology.
157. I am not allowed to pain the house elves blue and refer to them as smurfs.
158. I will not organize the Hogwarts Fight Club
159. It is a bad idea to tell Snape that he takes himself too seriously.
160. I will not tell first years that Snape is the voice of God.
161. I will not dress up as a Dementor and use a dust buster to use on Harrys lips to try to convince him to do what I want.
162. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall
163. To conquer the earth with my army of flying monkeys is apparently not the best career option..
164. The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
165. It is not necessary to yell, Oooo BURN! every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
166. Yall check this bad boy out! is not the appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
167. I will not hold my wand up in the air before casting a spell and shout, I have the power!
168. I am not the king of the potato people and I do not have a flying carpet.
169. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do a time warp will not get me extra house points.
170. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and have students say Ni while hiding about the corridor
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and smirk as everyone wonders just how the heck you managed it
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isnt for you
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on
I'm smiling. That really should scare you.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Someday, we'll look on this, laugh nervously and change the subject
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas
If I had any dignity that would have been humiliating.
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter
If you can't beat the computer at chess, try kickboxing.
When you talk to God, that's religion. When God talks to you, that's psychotic.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
He who laughs last thinks slowest
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
I'm not cynical, I just see things the way they are
I respect your opinion, I just think it's stupid
It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
The secret to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you’re good
I'm not as dumb as you look
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more free service we offer.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Anything thrown hard enough should hurt.
Flying is simple, you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
When I was born, I was so shocked that I didn't talk for a year and a half.
Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
Do not disturb, I'm disturbed already.
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
I couldn't repair you brakes, so I made your horn louder.
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I will not follow. If you want to walk besides me, go far it, but don't expect a big reaction...
For people who like peace and quiet: Get a PHONELESS CORD!
I don't get even, I get odder.
I have a photographic memory, but it takes a day to develop.
I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly, if it's worth it.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
If Fed ex and UPS merge, they would be called Fed UP.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Love me, Hate me, make a voodoo doll of me and stick it full of pins, I will continue to be indifferent to you.
To be alone is to be different; to be different is to be alone.
The beatings will cease once moral improves.
Excuse me while I find a container for my joy.
People who think they know everything annoy those of us who do
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence
If I had no sense of humor then I would have commited suicide long ago - Mahatma
Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill
Some people say 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I say 'If you can't beat
them, beat them', because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will
have the element of surprise
If at first you don't succeed...go back and reload the gun
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat
There are few problems that can’t be solved with high explosives
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
That news traveled faster than heroin through an addicts veins.
from anthurak the chaos lord
american culture is a curious thing we fret over a sport stars twisted ankle or illfated marriage of celebritys yet lose no sleep over a hundred million children living in the streets.
love is a spontaneous grass not a plant cultivated in the garden
"words will never hut me!"
the hardest battle your'r ever going to fight is to just be you~ lunabasketcase
there is nothing sadder than a child who has barley seen the world yet who has seen enough of it to know that he does not wish to be part of it ~lunabasketcase
all it takes for evil to triumph is for good poeple to do nothing ~lunabasketcase
2 things are infiniite the universe and human stupidity
we say we love flowers yet we pluck them we say we love trees yet we cut them down and people still wonder why some are afraid when told they
are loved ~lunabasketcase
prejudice is a great timesaver it enables you to form opinions without bothering to get facts
flapjacks, pancakes, griddlecakes, hotcakes... why are there 4 words for grilled batter and only one for love
this is my care cup
as you can see its empty
random stuff i found
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?') (I was talking yo myself about this the other day...)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101
sadly i am not a writer just a weird kid that made this profile and got random poeples things of there profiles go me
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "You need to run faster!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this junk!!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Repost this if you think homophobia is wrong.
Her name was Auroura
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endore
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
" God, why? Why is
My life always sinking? "
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
" You deserve to die
You worthless pest! "
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly barged in
Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile.
You know you're in love when you can't sleep at night because reality is finally better than your dreams."