I am a 27 year old school teacher. I read way more than I write, but I do occasionally have a little something I really want to share. Please, enjoy my favorites! I spent my greatest reading years collecting them :)
Apparently people have actually been visiting my profile, so I might as well put something here. I am 19 yrs old, studying to be an English teacher, I aspire to be an editor for some major publishing company, and misspellings &/or character stupidity are my biggest pet peeves.
Also, my picture is of when I was on a plane, coming back from vacation, and the sun was rising. It looked awesome.
I will never create my own original story here on FictionPress for multiple reasons:
1) I am incapable of finishing a story.
2) I am so cliche it's not even funny.
3) FictionPress seems to be the go-to place if you want to plagiarize a story and I don't think I could ever stand having someone steal my work.
4) I like reading and reviewing better. &
5) I am having way too much fun reading all these amazing stories and I know if I ever wrote anything it could never measure up to how awesome all of my favorites are.
So here I will eventually put a brief overview of what I thought of each of my favorite stories. I might have to reread a few, but I have to do it. I want to remember exactly why I fell in love with those stories.
Better Late Than Ever by The Third MRN is probably one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Gideon is a fabulous character, very realistic, sometimes irritating with his ignorance, but overall a fantastic guy. Nola, though I often misread her name as Nora, is just as great, if not better. She didn't annoy me as most female characters usually do, and I thought her reasoning for everything that went on with Gideon was perfectly rational. I backed her up all the way. Liam is the sweetest boy I have ever read about and he made me smile. The ending was too sweet for words, but it definitely satisfied me to no end.